0.9.13l and k patches and new trade chat

Nice change GGG,

Just can I plz ask for you guys to change it that when I scroll up in chat and a new message is posted that it doesn't shift up the whole chat upwards. It will make browsing gear more convenient.

Thks for the gr8 game
"
Chris wrote:
Since then, many players have given us feedback that chat feels a little emptier now so we have just increased the number of people in each chat by 30%. We've also fixed a problem that was causing too many empty instances to count towards each chat, so that'll also help keep them busy.
This was done by adding marauder bots in chat that talk about oak & offer people help to kill him. They also like to talk about how they just alt f4ed because of desync and they nearly died.
I have wait on Act3 sence early 2012!! Will be nice to see what GGG have made for cool layouts..

The map looks awsome!!
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
I hope difficulties will be seperated again. Not into 3 difficulties, but into two groups, either a normal/cruel chat and a merciless chat, or normal chat and a cruel/merciless chat.
I'd go for the first option if I had to choose.
Was about to ask if we could maybe get a peak at the patch notes before OB to tune our builds and then BAM

"
Chris wrote:
It's quite likely we'll post at least partial patch notes for 0.10.0 within the next week.

Can't wait!

Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
"
IVIetal wrote:
L0l guys, i understood every part of Chris post.. PEASANTS ;P
jk i luv you all:)

same here
Show Us Your Newbs The POEcast Twitch.TV / Grumpiest
"
golem09 wrote:
I hope difficulties will be seperated again. Not into 3 difficulties, but into two groups, either a normal/cruel chat and a merciless chat, or normal chat and a cruel/merciless chat.
I'd go for the first option if I had to choose.

They will be forced to do this with so many players in each difficulty.
"Nice change GGG,

Just can I plz ask for you guys to change it that when I scroll up in chat and a new message is posted that it doesn't shift up the whole chat upwards. It will make browsing gear more convenient.

Thks for the gr8 game"

"I hope difficulties will be seperated again. Not into 3 difficulties, but into two groups, either a normal/cruel chat and a merciless chat, or normal chat and a cruel/merciless chat.
I'd go for the first option if I had to choose."

+1 to both of those suggestions.

You guys are excellent. I really hope this game just explodes after open beta. It's like there's no standard for customer service in the industry - you guys set a curve that no other company I've ever seen or heard of could hope to even come close to. Y'all are on a 1-10 scale and everyone else is on a -20 to -10 scale. Loving it.

“Upon him I will visit famine and a fire.
Till all around him desolation rings
And all the demons in the outer dark
Look on amazed and recognize
That vengeance is the business of a man.”
i am waiting for that so long
"
Starzon29 wrote:
I have wait on Act3 sence early 2012!! Will be nice to see what GGG have made for cool layouts..

The map looks awsome!!

Same! also Open Beta, no more character wipes!
Now that Act 3 is coming, I'm curious about Act 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info