1.0.1c Patch Notes

"
txfirefighter wrote:
Page one!

Noooo!

Any chance we can have a kill counter? Stats are always fun. :)

You can type /deaths
"
VarthDaver wrote:
"
txfirefighter wrote:
Page one!

Noooo!

Any chance we can have a kill counter? Stats are always fun. :)

You can type /deaths
I don't think that yourself is a monster... well maybe in the enemies eyes.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
This has been delayed until tomorrow (Thursday NZ time) due to issues found at the last minute. Sorry!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Narcio wrote:
Not good enough damnit!
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Chris wrote:
This has been delayed until tomorrow (Thursday NZ time) due to issues found at the last minute. Sorry!

Better delay than introduce new issues. Thanks for the update (about the update). :)
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Last edited by Wulfenstein on Nov 20, 2013, 2:35:43 AM
cool
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
Why dont you call the book tornado by its real name? Lorenado!!
Finally the exit to char instead exit to login...

GGG I love the way you listen to feedback :)

I wish that you will hear about the chat window as well ... LET US customize it
[ font size ]
[ height ]
[ width ]

some people doesn t have a 30" screen :)
on a laptop it's half of the screen

< for the one who going to start with
- you can leave the chat....

My answer... I don't want not see the chat, I want see it but less obstructive...

Note:
Sorry if you can't understand my english but as a non-native english I hope you can have a little bit of mercy :)

thanks a lot for all the patches
Onslaught.
"
T_Reich wrote:
Hey, just a question - is All Ears achievement still broken? I'm still stuck at 48/49 despite definitely 100% absolutely sure having checked all the lore, most of it - twice.

Assuming you mean the No Stone Unturned achievement I'd say yes, since the patch notes don't mention it. Apparently it's the Arteri's Letter that is broken. See http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/579173
Any chance of increasing the number of characters displayed on the ladders as well.

Chris replied to this question during the Raptr event for the launch, saying "its a technical issue - and he would look into it"

If not, how about a number listed on the account screen showing where each character ranks.

Finally, could you add a filter to not show dead characters too in the ladders?

Thanks,

Morgal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info