Achievement No Stone Unturned Reset after completed

The achievement No Stone Unturned (Discover all environmental lore) was completed yesterday by character SlingFury on Dominion. (Spent a good 3 hours hunting books). There was a popup in the middle of the screen the moment it is completed.

Today I logged in and play another character on Hardcore.

After logging back to SlingFury, the achievement reset, it is shown as not completed and does not show up in player profile.

Have not had time to retry it and reproduce the bug.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Last edited by Progammer on Nov 4, 2013, 3:27:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here. I have done it by Scion and after that deleted the character few days ago. Now I see that the achievement is not completed. Will it be fixed or i need to do it again and again? :D
Will it be back? Answer pls. Not that I can't do it again, but if every achievement will reset, what's the point to do them? Thanx.
There is a bug where this achievement will reset based on the number of lore pieces the current character has listened to whenever a character gets one they didn't have before.
This should be fixed in an upcoming patch (I believe 1.0.1).

It's specific to the No Stone Unturned and All Ears achievements for listening to NPC/environment text.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 7, 2013, 7:24:47 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There is a bug where this achievement will reset based on the number of lore pieces the current character has listened to whenever a character gets one they didn't have before.
This should be fixed in an upcoming patch (I believe 1.0.1).

It's specific to the No Stone Unturned and All Ears achievements for listening to NPC/environment text.

Ty for the info. I logged back to my Scion today, get the exact lore pieces I get the last time I needed to complete the achievement and it registered again. I guess I should not touch any lore on other characters until this is fixed.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
If you have previously gotten the achievement then lost it, you can gain it again by reading an NPC/lore text that you haven't read before (e.g. in another difficulty). But don't bother doing this until 1.0.1, where you won't lose it again.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Nov 7, 2013, 8:37:56 PM
"
Rhys wrote:
If you have previously gotten the achievement then lost it, you can gain it again by reading an NPC/lore text that you haven't read before (e.g. in another difficulty). But don't bother doing this until 1.0.1, where you won't lose it again.

This doesn't appear to be true (anymore). I got, and lost, the achievement twice before the patch and before I found this thread. Now, after the patch, I tried to regain the achievement but without success. I read several lore texts that I hadn't read before (and I'm sure I didn't read them before since I'm doing this with a scion and she talked after reading them) plus most of the lore texts I already read. If it weren't so time-consuming to find all the books in the library I would just have redone this achievement with a different character because I seriously can't find an easier way to regain it now.
After patch 1.0.1 I cannot finish this achievement "No stone unturned." It got stuck at 48/49 while I had logged all of the library books (17) and letters (15) were found, and all the others.

This was done in normal difficulty, if that matters.
Last edited by Bnn on Nov 13, 2013, 5:46:04 PM
We... may have broken Arteri's Letter. :/

It will be fixed soon.
Code warrior
My progress for All Ears seems broken with this patch. I had made a point out of listening to as many as possible and even doing different bandit quests to be able to do it (done 2/3 so far) but my progress is only showing as 7/190. I can't get that number to increase no matter how many I listen too and doing so in different acts or difficulties have no effect.

Edit:
Swapping to another character made it possible for the number to increase (created a new character and got a bunch of lore from the first town). The total was now 11 and when swapping over to my Templar (the high lvl character I have done all the lore with so far (he is at the end of Act 3 Cruel with 2 different bandit quests) I could get his total up to 11 as well but then it stopped once more.
Last edited by ChrisFiftyTwo on Nov 14, 2013, 3:35:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info