[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

One question though, How come no Accuracy nodes are taken? Is this min maxed skill point allocation, assuming you have accuracy on gear, and/or use accuracy support gem?
I'm loving crit, never did it before...always went RT, but my accuracy is only gonna get lower and lower ( level 39 now, cruel)

FTL...Was Shadow. Gonna start over as Ranger. Slightly better it appears, as you can skip the first few meh shadow nodes, where as Ranger is life and evasion rating.
Gonna take longer to get dps nodes leveling though. Guess I'll make a bee line for up there.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 25, 2014, 4:12:41 AM
about Flasks

with the new flasks out are they different now or still the same on the front page ?

cheers
"
Shaghar wrote:
about Flasks

with the new flasks out are they different now or still the same on the front page ?

cheers

Flasks are the same to my knowledge. Life flasks got buffed, that's all.
"
One question though, How come no Accuracy nodes are taken? Is this min maxed skill point allocation, assuming you have accuracy on gear, and/or use accuracy support gem?
I'm loving crit, never did it before...always went RT, but my accuracy is only gonna get lower and lower ( level 39 now, cruel)

FTL...Was Shadow. Gonna start over as Ranger. Slightly better it appears, as you can skip the first few meh shadow nodes, where as Ranger is life and evasion rating.
Gonna take longer to get dps nodes leveling though. Guess I'll make a bee line for up there.

in all truth this build has 32% increased accuracy (20% from finesse and 12% from fencing cluster) with around 600 bese acc rating from dex nodes. This is rather sufficient if you have one item with 300 acc or so for any kind of end game.

For instance I have

acc on two ring only and with the tree I have 2300 acc which is more than enough, probably more than you want on reflect maps.

"
"
Shaghar wrote:
about Flasks

cheers

Flasks are the same to my knowledge. Life flasks got buffed, that's all.

two new flask types

divine and eternal.

Well for PVE use instant divine life flasks. For mana I think sanctified is still better coz of slower recharge.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Aug 25, 2014, 5:32:50 AM
You link 2 ringgs with 300+ accuracy that are worth handfulls of exalts, and this is needed to have enough accuracy or miss alot. ie: not enough in the layed out build :P

Not bashing the build, i love it, but it's pretty expensive. Daggers are hard to find/expensive, and you want a few hundred accuracy on your jewlery while also being well itemized with resists and life.
I don't flip in trade channel all day, ,nor do I have good luck with drops.
I'll be farming docks /66-68 maps for the next couple weeks for sure.

And flasks got buffed= added a tier or two, same diff :P it changes nothing.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 25, 2014, 7:01:35 AM
"
You link 2 ringgs with 300+ accuracy that are worth handfulls of exalts, and this is needed to have enough accuracy or miss alot. ie: not enough in the layed out build :P

Not bashing the build, i love it, but it's pretty expensive. Daggers are hard to find/expensive, and you want a few hundred accuracy on your jewlery while also being well itemized with resists and life.
I don't flip in trade channel all day, nor do I have good luck with drops.
I'll be farming docks /66-68 maps for the next couple weeks for sure.

And flasks got buffed= added a tier or two, same diff :P it changes nothing.

I posted I have 2300 with the two rings, I also posted one would be enough with 300 acc (or 2 with 150-200 each) to be solid in end game content (lvl 77-78 maps). 1500 is all u need basically.

Re-read the post please.

The fact that I have two gg ring has nothing to do with u, I did not say they are necessary to be able to play and enjoy the build, I just linked them and said my acc is over the top with them.

Furthermore as of 1.2 patch u can buy a lvl 75+ dagger for 1 alc of someone in 1 min of trade chat. Spam alts to get 100%+ Phys dmg + crit/atack speed or added phys dmg + crit/attack speed on it and pay some dude a few chaos to use his lvl 7/8 master to craft the missing phys mod. Yea 2 ex for a 300 pDPS dagger with crit or speed for 2 ex. Its that easy. Is 2 ex too much for an end game wep? I really don't think so.

Last edited by missuse on Aug 25, 2014, 7:17:16 AM
"
missuse wrote:
Spam alts to get 100%+ Phys dmg + crit/atack speed or added phys dmg + crit/attack speed on it and pay some dude a few chaos to use his lvl 7/8 master to craft the missing phys mod. Yea 2 ex for a 300 pDPS dagger with crit or speed for 2 ex. Its that easy. Is 2 ex too much for an end game wep? I really don't think so.

Now you're just exaggerating. +100% phys damage isn't an end game dagger.
No where did I say it should be easy. I'm just saying good daggers are hard to get, and expensive. AS opposed to swords and axes. Much more common. You're holding a straight face being smug about how easy it is to get a well rolled dagger? come on.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 25, 2014, 7:49:20 AM
"
"
missuse wrote:
Spam alts to get 100%+ Phys dmg + crit/atack speed or added phys dmg + crit/attack speed on it and pay some dude a few chaos to use his lvl 7/8 master to craft the missing phys mod. Yea 2 ex for a 300 pDPS dagger with crit or speed for 2 ex. Its that easy. Is 2 ex too much for an end game wep? I really don't think so.

Now you're just exaggerating. +100% phys damage isn't an end game dagger.
No where did I say it should be easy. I'm just saying good daggers are hard to get, and expensive.

adding
14-18 to 26-31 Physical Damage (master crafting)
to a 100%+ dagger with crit or attack speed = end game dagger

yes u can get a better one, and no u don't need a better one

I have 140k reave with my dagger, that has 480 pdPS and 10 crit. Get a 3x worse dagger and u will still have 45k DPS which is enough for palace/ courtyard/ shrine....

Last edited by missuse on Aug 25, 2014, 8:18:53 AM
Love this build so far!!! Got around 50k reave at the moment with far from GG gear :)

To Ooos and missuse; What is your thoughts about the synergy between Herald of ice/ash
and Hatred? Using Hatred and Herald of ash at the moment but seems like it cancels
out the freeze effect of hatred, is this correct? if yes would it be better to use
Herald of ice?

my gear! Could be better but does the job :)

actually doing so much damage that I use item quantity instead of added fire, thats insane!
Last edited by Bearbarion on Aug 25, 2014, 12:08:29 PM
"
missuse wrote:
what kind of crit chance are we talking about here?

For lvl 77, I would re-spec to something like this

so when lvling go for Flaying cluster and more life in duelist area, you decide which first depending on how it goes while playing. Anyway with this setup you will have
410% crit chance from tree, lets say you get one diamond ring and a rats nest which sum to an additional 100% approximately. With a bino you would have 60% crit chance just with these two items and tree (you can also get a mali for additional 50%, another diamond ring (30) amd have almost 40% on amulet). With an 8% dagger with 1 diamond and rats nest, your crt chance would be 48%. Not rly low imo (1 in 2 hits), all the other supports are going to provide more dps, so I would not replace any with PCoC (maybe faster attacks if you have a really fast dagger with 1.7+ speed)

The gear of the toon in question yielded I think 88% chance with five charges and about 51% without pre-FM if memory serves. I am indeed going to be using a Bino's and Rat's Nest. I'm just used to pushing 75%+ crit chance on my crit toons, and I'm also used to RNGish CoC setups where high crit is vital to avoiding long streaks of no damage, so that's probably why 50%~ sounds on the low side to me. Bino's isn't exactly slow on its own, so it'd probably even out. Thanks for the input. I'll probably give that tree a shot.
Last edited by ConsPark on Aug 25, 2014, 7:16:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info