[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Hey! I need to thank you for the build and all the Improvements.

Just killed Atziri. Once you get the mechanics it's really easy.

cheers
Last edited by Strampi5 on Aug 27, 2014, 7:24:51 AM
well done , can you link your gear please ?

thanks
"
Strampi5 wrote:
Hey! I need to thank you for the build and all the Improvements.

Just killed Atziri. Once you get the mechanics it's really easy.

cheers

tried the other day aswell and succceded :) died mostly at the second part tho, i didnt know the spike rain from the tittie bitch is a phys spell and with 3 endurance charges, immortal call soesnt last long
Hi!

I have no troubles with the Vaal Vessels and the Boss Trio. I can kill them without any death. But Atziri is a bit of a problem. I don't survive the 2 large fire rings and due to the lag i die before they really explode. I'm half a second too late some times and therefore I can't get out of the circle. And the 4 Atziris are really annoying.

My Gear:
Spoiler

My gear is pretty expensive. But i played a lot before I got enough confidence to try Atziri. Actually non legacy gloves are good enough too. But i had 10ex left due to a good drop and didn't know what to do with it^^. I use saffels Frame for Vaal Vessels and Atziri and the Buckler for the trio boss.

Bino is the perfect weapon for the Boss Trio. Just kill some of the mobs and you get so much Life Regen that you can easily run through that black smoke and still recover life.

Please tell me how you face Atziri. Because i don't really like dying 2 or 3 times.

Maybe a legacy Saffell's Frame is the key. I think that would give me about 20% more block chance.

Just got an Upgrade for 3,5ex. Perfect colours!

Spoiler
Last edited by Strampi5 on Aug 28, 2014, 8:40:19 AM
This build seems really nice. I've started a shadow with the intention of running it, and am just wondering if anyone has a min-maxed shadow version of the ranger build? I've looked through the thread but not found any completed ones. Or will it actually be the same, just with ranger start of 5pts replaced by the 5 shadow ones?
"
ClinchClonch wrote:
This build seems really nice. I've started a shadow with the intention of running it, and am just wondering if anyone has a min-maxed shadow version of the ranger build? I've looked through the thread but not found any completed ones. Or will it actually be the same, just with ranger start of 5pts replaced by the 5 shadow ones?

I developed this build for my reave shadow. You can also use the Oos ranger build, however it will be even more point intensive when playing as shadow and my variation is a bit more min maxed for shadow start.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
ClinchClonch wrote:

I developed this build for my reave shadow. You can also use the Oos ranger build, however it will be even more point intensive when playing as shadow and my variation is a bit more min maxed for shadow start.

Much appreciated! Thank you. :)
Strampi5 great gear mate !!

i too am going the BOR way

this excites me :)

Thanks! I just tried the legacy Saffell's Frame. That is one hell of a shield. I only died once because i got trapped in the big fire circles. Get your hand on one of those shields to have 75% Spell block and you won't have any troubles.

The BOR rain setup is due to the lack of an 6L Armour. It's a bit hard to fit your colours of the sockets. But with 1 White Socket it's possible.

Nice guide BTW!
I mixed this build with tiurakh's : i'm using your tree but i use BoR with rathpith globe. that's 73% chance to block attacks and 75% spell block. what do you think about this ?
Last edited by Shinaides on Aug 29, 2014, 5:35:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info