[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
Shaghar wrote:
how you guys getting around the Mana issues ?

im leveling at the moment and mana is a pain in the butt ,, apart from that , its super tanky and feels strong ,, just having major mana issues

Wurm's Molt Leather Belt <- this should help u
"
Shaghar wrote:
how you guys getting around the Mana issues ?

im leveling at the moment and mana is a pain in the butt ,, apart from that , its super tanky and feels strong ,, just having major mana issues

Once you get some decent DPS and the 2% damage to mana node, things get alot easier.

I would suggest just getting some Surgeons mana flasks (new flasks are nicely buffed too) and use those in battles.

Edit : Also the suggestion above is a good one.
Last edited by l33tsmurf2 on Aug 22, 2014, 6:26:36 PM
cheers guys , good ideas , ill try that :)
im having prob being able to were the gear u have in guide i don't have enough itel
"
Windemon748 wrote:
im having prob being able to were the gear u have in guide i don't have enough itel

Get in Int neck and possibly take some +30 nodes if needed.
IGN: @Oos
Hi, I'm looking for a reave build to adventure into Beyond league with. Is this build something that would be alright for that league or would I be better off going some kind of CI build?
I've got a 77 Ranger I'm looking to run a crit spec on, and this one looks solid. My only concern is gemming. The best I can do is a 5L unless I want to run Tabula (probably not a good idea from a defensive standpoint), and I noticed that you have PCoC as the last option in a 6L. Is it not worth running on a 5L? I feel like my crit chance is going to be rather low without a reliable way to generate charges, but I might just be able to use Assassin's Mark.
"
Narzilx wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a reave build to adventure into Beyond league with. Is this build something that would be alright for that league or would I be better off going some kind of CI build?

Imo this is the best life dagger build possible on tree. Weather you should go CI or this solely depends on your affinities. With CI you will be taking more so you will need a bigger ES buffer than you would need life with this build. If you never played a dodge/block build I suggest you try this one. If you did than you decide.

"
ConsPark wrote:
I've got a 77 Ranger I'm looking to run a crit spec on, and this one looks solid. My only concern is gemming. The best I can do is a 5L unless I want to run Tabula (probably not a good idea from a defensive standpoint), and I noticed that you have PCoC as the last option in a 6L. Is it not worth running on a 5L? I feel like my crit chance is going to be rather low without a reliable way to generate charges, but I might just be able to use Assassin's Mark.

what kind of crit chance are we talking about here?

For lvl 77, I would re-spec to something like this

so when lvling go for Flaying cluster and more life in duelist area, you decide which first depending on how it goes while playing. Anyway with this setup you will have
410% crit chance from tree, lets say you get one diamond ring and a rats nest which sum to an additional 100% approximately. With a bino you would have 60% crit chance just with these two items and tree (you can also get a mali for additional 50%, another diamond ring (30) amd have almost 40% on amulet). With an 8% dagger with 1 diamond and rats nest, your crt chance would be 48%. Not rly low imo (1 in 2 hits), all the other supports are going to provide more dps, so I would not replace any with PCoC (maybe faster attacks if you have a really fast dagger with 1.7+ speed)
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
Bearbarion wrote:
What`s the best choice between grace and tempest shield you think? Not sure what is better between 2000 extra evasion or 4% more block.

Got around 3600 evasion on my gear and 66% block chance without tempest shield.

don't play this build. but a different dw phys ranger build. (flicker/ms/ms)

I don't find evasion all that useful at all, over nominal gains. Simply put, acrobatics,ondars, dex, nd all the passives you can't really avoid, etc. Phys damage and attacks basically don't hit me already. its spells that are the danger. so maxing spell block, where I can and of course resists is much more important.
Grace has little use here. the block is better, and/or possibly a purity of ice/fire/elem.
If not, just offensive with hatred, ash
Last edited by Casia on Aug 24, 2014, 8:50:37 AM
Free bump!
Was following a pure crit/dual wield build, and stumbled on this.
Someone said earlier and it appears to be true, this is the best build possible for crit reaver.
Leveling is eaaaaaaasy, an fun!

Good stuff thanx Oos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info