[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

hi guys just a clarification ( seen oos post on reddit )

Ranger best starting position still with the build or Marauder ? Or can it be modified to Shadow ?

Thanks in advance

The new master additions would be really good for players transitioning from Mightflay.

Get either 2/3 mods (flat phys/phys%/crit, hybrid phys if you're lucky or don't mind) and craft the third mod onto it (which is a t3 mod too), and only for 1 chaos. Pretty nuts.
Last edited by Syncness on Aug 20, 2014, 1:14:12 AM
"
Oosband wrote:
I've updated the main topic with the build links, hopefully they don't change when it's all updated and I can just get playing :P

Heya,

I cannot see the links on the main page (assume it is first post). Am I blind or stupid, or both? :)

Cheers,
"
Shaghar wrote:

Ranger best starting position still with the build or Marauder ? Or can it be modified to Shadow ?

Thanks in advance

I would pick a shadow/ranger/dualist atm - a mara (perhaps for HC) but I don't like how maras looks so ranger is still my fav :). Shadow is very good now if you want to PVP or perhaps make a hybrid Oos build/bear trapper or Oos/build/viper striker

"
l33tsmurf wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:
I've updated the main topic with the build links, hopefully they don't change when it's all updated and I can just get playing :P

Heya,

I cannot see the links on the main page (assume it is first post). Am I blind or stupid, or both? :)

Cheers,

I will use this build

can be adopted for shadow or dualist quite easy

"
Syncness wrote:
The new master additions would be really good for players transitioning from Mightflay.

Get either 2/3 mods (flat phys/phys%/crit, hybrid phys if you're lucky or don't mind) and craft the third mod onto it (which is a t3 mod too), and only for 1 chaos. Pretty nuts.

yea, 250-300 pDPS daggers will be a lot more common, and really you don't need a better dagger to play 78 maps.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Aug 20, 2014, 4:49:58 AM
So was this build all in all nerfed or did it receive some compensation?
"
Relytz wrote:
So was this build all in all nerfed or did it receive some compensation?

I posted my opinion before

"
missuse wrote:

my judgement on impact of v1.2 on Oos build is as follows:

heeelll yeeaaaaaaaaaah!

more %phys nodes accessible on tree
2% more block accessible on tree
ondars guile just 2 points of main route (before it was 4)
same or slightly less life (dependent on gearing)
nerf to main PVP counters (blind and conversion trap)
easy access to relatively powerful daggers via master crafting in new leagues (imo good daggers are hardest to come by in onset of new leagues)
reave provides more AoE at several first charges, which where the most important imo.

enjoy
"
I will use this build can be adopted for shadow or dualist quite easy

i have Pmed you missuse

hope to catch you before the new league starts

Shaghar
"
Shaghar wrote:

Thanks in advance

That post was ok when I went to sleep, then the links got bugged.

I'll be respeccing something like that.

I'll update the topic with the leveling progression trees if you're starting from scratch next league. I think missuse will actually be playing the character in SC so hopefully he'll type his opinions on the changes when they go live.
IGN: @Oos
I actually think you might have to few int with this tree to equip Dragon Hunger. Probably want to switch the 8% mana node to an additional int node by going over the top connection to the life/es hybrid nodes.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
I actually think you might have to few int with this tree to equip Dragon Hunger. Probably want to switch the 8% mana node to an additional int node by going over the top connection to the life/es hybrid nodes.

build is very attribute strawed, I did not want to mention this coz it can be overcome with gear, but this is one of the main reasons I take the upper route to written in blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info