[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Quick update,

Lost around 100 life, but gained 2.2k dps or so, and mana regen seems easier now. Went from 38k to 40.5k dps, and from ~4700 life to 4600.

All in all, build feels as strong if not stronger :)

"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Quick update,

Lost around 100 life, but gained 2.2k dps or so, and mana regen seems easier now. Went from 38k to 40.5k dps, and from ~4700 life to 4600.

All in all, build feels as strong if not stronger :)

Yeah I kept the same hp, gained 2% block and gained a lot of dps too because of the higher phys.

PvE Abysuss
+Atziri Flask

PvE No Charges/Pots/Abyuss Offense
PvE No Charges/Pots/Abyuss Defense

Pretty sick patch.
I'll update the thread a bit more later, busy dying on Beyond currently lol
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Aug 21, 2014, 5:58:20 PM
If you plan to PVP with this build on standard be warned
at least 2-3 different people daily will tell you that you are lame/ PVP needs balancing/ daggers should be nerfed/ crit chance should be nerfed/ crit multy should be nerfed/ its not fair that your broken build can one shoot them even tho they have more mirrored stuff than u do/ when GGG looks at PVP they (the player talking) will be sorry for you....

build is better for PVP now than before 1.2

When u get tired from fresh league Oos lets meet head on in 1v1.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Aug 21, 2014, 6:18:09 PM
What do you guys think about Herald of the Ashes? 15% of phys as additional fire dmg seems quite nice. Since we already use an AoE attack, we don't really benefit from the overkill explosion though. Will try it out in exchange for tempest shield.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
missuse wrote:
If you plan to PVP with this build on standard be warned
at least 2-3 different people daily will tell you that you are lame/ PVP needs balancing/ daggers should be nerfed/ crit chance should be nerfed/ crit multy should be nerfed/ its not fair that your broken build can one shoot them even tho they have more mirrored stuff than u do/ when GGG looks at PVP they (the player talking) will be sorry for you....

build is better for PVP now than before 1.2

When u get tired from fresh league Oos lets meet head on in 1v1.

HAHAHA YES those quotes are so true.

and yeah lets duel some time soon.

"
candoerfer wrote:
What do you guys think about Herald of the Ashes? 15% of phys as additional fire dmg seems quite nice. Since we already use an AoE attack, we don't really benefit from the overkill explosion though. Will try it out in exchange for tempest shield.

Yeah really strong and looks cool. Could drop Tempest SHield in PvE for it.
IGN: @Oos
What`s the best choice between grace and tempest shield you think? Not sure what is better between 2000 extra evasion or 4% more block.

Got around 3600 evasion on my gear and 66% block chance without tempest shield.
I just ripped from a lag trying to play on school during a break, kinda pissed. (was playing FP with a 70 Spelldmg, 12 castepeed and 20% crit wand and a 5L in lvl 53). Now i want to say fuck spells and go with something manly. Would this build be possible going with 20q lightning strike and the pierce nodes? (and modifying the build for maybe some more of the projectile speed nodes)? And how would Hearld of Ash scale the conversion together with LS? (since it converts to lightning also).

(For pve to begin with)
"
Bearbarion wrote:
What`s the best choice between grace and tempest shield you think? Not sure what is better between 2000 extra evasion or 4% more block.

Id rather run hatred + tempest or hatred + herald of ash than grace + tempest or grace + herald of ash. Hatred + grace is not an option since you will have to low mana to manipulate and dps loss will be substantial if u use BM gem.
Grace + herald of ash is solid alternative to hatred + tempest but I like to freeze the mobs with crits and find its a much better defensive strategy than to use grace and not freeze em.

Btw for PVE I run hatred + herald of ash.

Is your total eva is 3600 after nodes or 3600 pure gear eva? if 2nd what is your total eva after nodes.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
missuse wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

Id rather run hatred + tempest or hatred + herald of ash than grace + tempest or grace + herald of ash. Hatred + grace is not an option since you will have to low mana to manipulate and dps loss will be substantial if u use BM gem.
Grace + herald of ash is solid alternative to hatred + tempest but I like to freeze the mobs with crits and find its a much better defensive strategy than to use grace and not freeze em.

Btw for PVE I run hatred + herald of ash.

Is your total eva is 3600 after nodes or 3600 pure gear eva? if 2nd what is your total eva after nodes.

Cool, I`ll give tempest shield a go then! Got 3600 only on gear, not sure what that ammounts to
after all dex nodes and so on but my tree is pretty much identical to Oos`s latest.

Finally got a 6l eva chest but having a hell of a time chroming it!
how you guys getting around the Mana issues ?

im leveling at the moment and mana is a pain in the butt ,, apart from that , its super tanky and feels strong ,, just having major mana issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info