[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

This tree had an inefficient pathing in the shadow area (maybe missclick?). It should have +10% inc phys dmg with 1 less point investment now.
I think the tree looks really nice. I Personally dislike playing melee characters with sub 5k life, however if you combine his build with a lightning coil + purity it will certainly be very strong.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:

This tree had an inefficient pathing in the shadow area (maybe missclick?). It should have +10% inc phys dmg with 1 less point investment now.
I think the tree looks really nice. I Personally dislike playing melee characters with sub 5k life, however if you combine his build with a lightning coil + purity it will certainly be very strong.

Ah ye duno how that point was misplaced, good catch.

I just added my gear to that PoEBuilder build and it's only 4600HP, down from the 5200HP it currently has. So we need more than 149% life.
+7 points for Profane Chemistry, is almost 5k life. This kinda sucks, gonna play around some more.

EDIT:
https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/oosband-crit-dagger-v1
That link should work for you, that's my PvE gear, trying to find a build that has near 5200hp + 120k dps. Currently either losing hp or dps :/
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Aug 15, 2014, 4:27:19 PM
The problem is that they nerfed life in the ranger area rally hard. If you want to get better total life you therefore have to go duelist start, which was almost left untouched by the life change. The stat points you waste to travel however make it impossible to take the new dagger nodes so you will loose out on dps.
I never played with comparable gear setup, so I cannot really judge it, hoewever I honestly think that 120k DPS is overkill anyway. You will oneshot alreaday with less dps.

Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
The problem is that they nerfed life in the ranger area rally hard. If you want to get better total life you therefore have to go duelist start, which was almost left untouched by the life change. The stat points you waste to travel however make it impossible to take the new dagger nodes so you will loose out on dps.
I never played with comparable gear setup, so I cannot really judge it, hoewever I honestly think that 120k DPS is overkill anyway. You will oneshot alreaday with less dps.

Yeah 120k is overkill for PvE but I only PvP on that guy now so it's useful. Either way the build still needs to function as it was before for other people.

"candoerfer tree skips Ranger", that tree is probably the best option now, getting Scion wheel and Duelist start.

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion
Last edited by Oos on Aug 15, 2014, 5:55:59 PM
"
Oosband wrote:

Yeah 120k is overkill for PvE but I only PvP on that guy now so it's useful. Either way the build still needs to function as it was before for other people.

"candoerfer tree skips Ranger", that tree is probably the best option now, getting Scion wheel and Duelist start.

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion

Oos when r u on? I want to vs u :)

Btw I invited my self to the brainstorm party.

what yo think?

174% life
288% dagger dmg
28% block
60+66 multi
410% crit chance

I think at 2 points Ondars is a sin to be missed.
Also don't mind the upper shadow part, you all seem to be taking the mana and dex connections, for my gear setup this way is more suitable, but similar number of points either way. To explain - I don't need acc, I need more int.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Aug 15, 2014, 6:14:16 PM
"
missuse wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion

what yo think?

174% life
288% dagger dmg
28% block
60+66 multi
410% crit chance

Also don't mind the upper shadow part, you all seem to be taking the mana and dex connections, for my gear setup this way is more suitable, but similar number of points either way. To explain - I don't need acc, I need more int.

Hey man :D I'll log on now and see if you're on but if not we can PvP after 1.2

and that tree...I'm pretty sure that's be best tree. Gives me 5k life and 100k dps. Need Mana Flows though but that tree is the one. Sweeeeeeet.
"
Oosband wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion

what yo think?

174% life
288% dagger dmg
28% block
60+66 multi
410% crit chance

Hey man :D I'll log on now and see if you're on but if not we can PvP after 1.2

and that tree...I'm pretty sure that's be best tree. Gives me 5k life and 100k dps. Need Mana Flows though but that tree is the one. Sweeeeeeet.

I am glad you like it. Was not on after the post, was night here so went to bed. Will not be on most of the day today either but will add you :).

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
missuse wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion

what yo think?

174% life
288% dagger dmg
28% block
60+66 multi
410% crit chance

YEAH! this tree is PERFECT for my duelist!!

Thanks guys!
"
Oosband wrote:

Since the tree has been released I've been working out different builds on it an noting them in a google doc. Some of you may find it helpful if you're looking for something to play next league:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rKRGEIwqeHOjfkEzyrs2cFvucQvYcReRKPwLZVd0idI

good collection, especially the crit sword idea.. i modified your build a little bit to armor / ev hybrid with some block.. no acrobatics tho

445 crit
388 dmg
170 +%Life

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359dXiu_rpI7hutPeK309fLo4oj9kxgTZKNfQSxMHyVZn8r1FJRR3fXy_XnVN74dKBW-jGwJP2keAaiWHX8xdy9_97B1RfcBiBnoN0NBu6Hdluv5w9KfeCVGNufgnTxVughYECg704FLWFSYEsbqoZgeu-I7TpSdO1tSg48hO-BOhRxm4P466cwU9_qGBQgWNusr_cyMFQk4VBHhNnnkXKpPT77RRiRZU0l38OGrKrcIxRSG_pZ8_JaJ-0_m0d-pBmYb6-i_Eu9gZJ9EPBsFpkr5c8SvIcZ1oo=
"
missuse wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:

IR Version
Acrobatics Verion

what yo think?

174% life
288% dagger dmg
28% block
60+66 multi
410% crit chance

My little contribution :) getting max block is just a few nodes away. based on your tree but lvl 100 tho...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info