[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
killer174 wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

Well, if you think having the spell block is worth loosing ~25% dps then feel free to use it

"
HArphaRP wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if this build would be possible but as a Shadow CI instead of a life based ranger.

There are a bunch of guides on CI crit reave shadow. Check them out if you are interested. Its basically the same build but aura/ES oriented.

hey can u tell me how CI work on this build pls , because CI make u have only 1 HP right ? im totally new in this game , just play for 1week+

Not sure how going CI would work for this build as it would require a major change to the passive tree and it would effectively become a different build entirely...but yes, if you go CI you only have 1Hp and you become immune to chaos damage :)
^
ty bro , im just look at his skil tree again and yes , he doesnt use CI .

Hi,

First of all, thanks Oos' for the build!

Reave is one of my favorite skills, I just respect my ranger and wanted to know the parts you would change.

I prefer to do it before I start: p

You advise what DPS / Life before moving to maps 74+

Thanks!

My gear:

Spoiler

My stats:

Spoiler

Your gear looks fine. I would try to get legacy maligaros and replace the amulet with one that also has crit% and multi.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
I have a pair of maligaro's in my chest, but I'm going to lose a lot of resistances: /

I'll see if I can fill it with a pair of boots resists 3 and lose a bit of chaos resist.

thanks
"
vick666 wrote:
I have a pair of maligaro's in my chest, but I'm going to lose a lot of resistances: /

I'll see if I can fill it with a pair of boots resists 3 and lose a bit of chaos resist.

thanks

Those are not the legacy ones. The new ones aren't really worth it imo. Then rather get gloves with high attackspeed and maybe leech/accuracy.
This is my character's gear. Level 37 hc duelist and while my survivability is through the roof (mainly thanks to life on hit) I'm doing next to no damage whatsoever. Currently my dps is 118. I'm basically swinging a wet noodle around. I took a LOT of defensive nodes early per the guides advice, but I think I skimped too much on dmg nodes and am paying the price now.
My current skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABfkV8Bi9Gtsi6iT9K29Hfk4qU99W-ljbW69lTWqTbmmE2Zkrmyabg52Wo4qrxayvskS2Qb2BvqfAD8OG0k3V7d0N51TnkejW7g75Y_zF

My gear:

I'm pretty new to this game, any advice on what am I doing wrong? Any help would be great.
Last edited by mochabear on Aug 9, 2014, 2:45:42 AM
I changed my amulet and I'm still looking for a pair of boots resist cold & lightning for 75.

I tested a bit yesterday on a temple and dry peninsula and it is excellent, reave is really a skill that I love. Damage to meet some Desync, but when we tested Cyclone, it passes over.

Level 79 atm & with hatred 32K Dps, 50.3% Crit chance & 395% Crit Multi.

"
mochabear wrote:
This is my character's gear. Level 37 hc duelist and while my survivability is through the roof (mainly thanks to life on hit) I'm doing next to no damage whatsoever. Currently my dps is 118. I'm basically swinging a wet noodle around. I took a LOT of defensive nodes early per the guides advice, but I think I skimped too much on dmg nodes and am paying the price now.
My current skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABfkV8Bi9Gtsi6iT9K29Hfk4qU99W-ljbW69lTWqTbmmE2Zkrmyabg52Wo4qrxayvskS2Qb2BvqfAD8OG0k3V7d0N51TnkejW7g75Y_zF

My gear:

I'm pretty new to this game, any advice on what am I doing wrong? Any help would be great.

You don't have any of the nice dagger nodes in the top shadow area, so it does not come as a suprise that you don't deal much damage. For a duelist this build is suboptimal cause you will waste many points on trying to get to the shadow area.
Looking at your gear, your current problems are cause by sth. else though:
You are using Reave as your main skill I suppose, however it isn't linked to anything useful.
You can augment your skills by linking support gems to it (notice the "support tag" on aded cold). The more gems you link to your main atack the more powerful it becomes. I would suggest to link reave in your helmet with faster attacks(Quest reward), multistrike(buy one)/melee dmg (quest reward) and inc crit dmg(quest reward for shadow dunno about duelist) or try to apply chromatics orbs on it so you can chanfe the blue socket into another red one for added fire dmg(quest reward).
please keep it updated on new patches
ty vm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info