[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Hi Oos!

Going to respec my lvl 88 duelist to your build after next patch! Been doing
bor, aegis, sword reave and it kicks a lot of ass, but now after 300+ hours,
20k dps just doesn`t cut it any more haha!!

Here`s the gear I have collected so far for the switch to crit reave.
you think this will work?

Going to buy a decent 6-link chest as soon as I sell the Coe I found :)

PS. will you do an update to your tree after next patch? and if so make a new one for
duelists as well?

Personally I would replace the boots with life based boots and the amu for a crit amu as it will net you a significant dps increase.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 6, 2014, 3:25:43 PM
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Hi Oos!

PS. will you do an update to your tree after next patch? and if so make a new one for
duelists as well?

i hope it doesnt get snurfed to the ground im really liking this build :/
Hi, I was wondering if this build would be possible but as a Shadow CI instead of a life based ranger.
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Hi Oos!

duelists as well?

Personally I would replace the boots with life based boots and the amu for a crit amu as it will net you a significant dps increase.

I agree that the boots and amu are not optimal dps wise but I just love spell block and if I
can reach 40k damage and still keep most of the spellblock I have now I would be happy about that :)

The boots are bothering me a little though, if I`m to give up my aegis then energy shield wont do much for me. Could evasion and spelldodge work?

have these in my stash :)

I know I could just switch to saffels for bosses etc but would very much prefer not to :)

hello guys , can u guys explain to me why we have Chaos innoculation on this build . Does CI reduce your life to 1 ??
I'm doing a build as similar to this as I can starting from duelist. Level 34 now and it's just terrible. I've picked up mainly defense nodes and am doing just awful damage running melee splash with double strike. Also have crest of perandus. I almost can't progress solo at all. What am I doing wrong?
(I'm very new to this game)
Last edited by mochabear on Aug 7, 2014, 1:11:21 PM
"
killer174 wrote:
hello guys , can u guys explain to me why we have Chaos innoculation on this build . Does CI reduce your life to 1 ??

Hello, can you show me where you see chaos innoculation on the build?
"
Bearbarion wrote:

I agree that the boots and amu are not optimal dps wise but I just love spell block and if I
can reach 40k damage and still keep most of the spellblock I have now I would be happy about that :)

The boots are bothering me a little though, if I`m to give up my aegis then energy shield wont do much for me. Could evasion and spelldodge work?

have these in my stash :)

I know I could just switch to saffels for bosses etc but would very much prefer not to :)

Well, if you think having the spell block is worth loosing ~25% dps then feel free to use it

"
HArphaRP wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if this build would be possible but as a Shadow CI instead of a life based ranger.

There are a bunch of guides on CI crit reave shadow. Check them out if you are interested. Its basically the same build but aura/ES oriented.
"
mochabear wrote:
I'm doing a build as similar to this as I can starting from duelist. Level 34 now and it's just terrible. I've picked up mainly defense nodes and am doing just awful damage running melee splash with double strike. Also have crest of perandus. I almost can't progress solo at all. What am I doing wrong?
(I'm very new to this game)

It is hard to give concrete advice without seeing your gear and skill tree. Try to get as much life nodes on the tree as possible. Other defensive mods like armour% are generally not really worth it (except you specialize in armor build with determination).
Duelist also has lower dps compared to shadow/ranger since he has no acces to crit dagger builds.
If you have problems progressing try to check your gear for life and resists. You should have at least 50-60 life on most of your equipment and aim for capped elemental esists (~75%).
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

Well, if you think having the spell block is worth loosing ~25% dps then feel free to use it

"
HArphaRP wrote:

There are a bunch of guides on CI crit reave shadow. Check them out if you are interested. Its basically the same build but aura/ES oriented.

hey can u tell me how CI work on this build pls , because CI make u have only 1 HP right ? im totally new in this game , just play for 1week+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info