[lvl70 OB videos]Double Arcing Penetration Totems/Curse Traps and Summoner

"
Lovamv wrote:
sorry for my next question maybe is a little noob but I'm new here lol

It does exist a gem called arc totem or is just arc gem + spell totem support gem???

It's Arc + Spell Totem.
Which rewards should I choose from the bandit quest?

Normal:
Cruel:
Merciless:
IGN: Redheat
Last edited by easyBreeze on Feb 3, 2013, 3:02:40 PM
Have you thought about using Frenzy for an attack speed boost for bosses or tough rares? Should be easy to keep up the charges in between laying mines and resummoning skeletons, and the extra 15% (20 with bandit reward) cast speed should considerably up totem DPS.
A question, using equipment with high armor or energy shield?.
which one is better in your opinion: item quantity (orbs?) or quality (better orbs and items but less of them?) and why? Not kinda sure how both of those work in case of orbs but i guess farming them would be more efficent than farming items?
Hardcore @_Arroway_
"
ALEXFIRE20 wrote:
A question, using equipment with high armor or energy shield?.

Pure ES is more viable imo, but some have achieved 25% DR which is significant.

"
easyBreeze wrote:
Which rewards should I choose from the bandit quest?

Normal:8% Resist or skill point
Cruel: cast speed
Merciless: skill point

"
Have you thought about using Frenzy for an attack speed boost for bosses or tough rares? Should be easy to keep up the charges in between laying mines and resummoning skeletons, and the extra 15% (20 with bandit reward) cast speed should considerably up totem DPS.

I do use frenzy, its miss rate can be rather significantly frustrating though. Being locking into an attack animation isn't always the greatest thing to do as well. Shotgunning remote traps to me are significantly more powerful on strong rare mobs. But, by the time you have 3 frenzy charges or 5 remote mines ready to shotgun, the mob probably will be dead or nearly dead.

"
mefitis16 wrote:
which one is better in your opinion: item quantity (orbs?) or quality (better orbs and items but less of them?) and why? Not kinda sure how both of those work in case of orbs but i guess farming them would be more efficent than farming items?

Quantity is a better stat to have, as you will get more currency items and linked items, or just high level white items to roll. I would use a quantity support gem over a quality for sure. But, quality can be nice to have too.

Most rare items you have should come from rolling high ilvl gear, either through 5 item type trade in's or crafting chaos orbs. Regals are for end game crafting and can create some very expensive gear.
I have a question about 1 passive, "whispers of doom" -> Enemies can have an additional curse.

Can work with conductivity twice?
Should I bother leveling the Spell Totem gem? It doesn't seem worth it.
Can you post the full tree with all point you gonna spend please?
I also would like to see your full passive tree for this build, Im close to 60 and starting to question where I want to go passed 70

This build is a lot of fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info