[lvl70 OB videos]Double Arcing Penetration Totems/Curse Traps and Summoner

Yeah, I'm level 40 now and I was going kind of half and half but I'm realizing to focus on lightning dmge is probably best. Skeles are great for scouting indeed, and meat shields. I have double totem now though with penetration or FC on a 3L item, and it's friggin nice lol. I think for now I'll focus on grabbing dmge nodes and then grab second curse nodes afterwards.
how much DPS in ARC with totems?. I goto try this build in the OP, look phantastic for first Hardcore character and farm.
2024 Activo.
looks like fun if i ever get in ill have to try this one out
Hey can u post ur gear? I am curious what u all have on ur totems. I know fcr, totem, pierce element, what else? Thanks
Just looking at the video -- you seem really squishy for that level. Do you have issues with dying much, or do the totems and summons always take all the aggro and you don't really get hit?
"
Ket87 wrote:
Hey can u post ur gear? I am curious what u all have on ur totems. I know fcr, totem, pierce element, what else? Thanks

My gear is incomplete, I've been very unlucky, ran out of a half a hundred fuses trying to get 4links on boots. Plus, I use MF gear.

Instead, let me tell you what I would want.

Armor - 6links Occultist Vestments with 10% spell damage.
+Spell Totem
+Arc
+Lightning Penetration
+Faster Cast
+Item Quantity
+Item Quality

Helm - 4l circlet with +1 minions.
+Raise Zombie
+Skeleton
+Minion Damage
+Minion Speed

Shield - Fossilized Spirit Shield with high Spell damage
+Summon Spectre
+Minion Damage
+Minion Health

Gloves - High MF glove
+Reduced mana
+Discipline Aura
+Wrath Aura
+Purity or Haste Aura's

Boots - High MF/Runspeed
+Reduced mana
+Conductivity
+Elemental Weakness
+Vulnerability

Wand - High spell damage wand
+Arc
+Added Chaos Damage or Lightning Pen
+Faster Cast

"
tordana wrote:
Just looking at the video -- you seem really squishy for that level. Do you have issues with dying much, or do the totems and summons always take all the aggro and you don't really get hit?

I generally don't die anymore than anyone else I've seen play. Chaos damage over time is a weakness, such as in that video, where I get hit with a poison arrow. Psn arrow isn't really a threat though since half of my Health is not more than 15% of my total health and shield points.

Things that do kill me are just faults of my own. like running straight into buffed up chargers or Goatmen, especially when Desynced. Never died from rupture snakes or flicker strikes. I tend to be clumsy when I get bored.
Last edited by PSGMud on Dec 30, 2012, 4:48:21 PM
New video guys. With Mana and Energy regeneration reduced by 50%.

I tried not to use diamond flasks as much, this time around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZ07p7E3-o
Last edited by PSGMud on Dec 30, 2012, 7:04:38 PM
Would this be good for leveling up?
My first HC Witch I spec'd into minion life/dmg and it did nothing and leveling was so slow (ended up dying on one of bosses cuz I had no dmg.)
I'm low 40's right now Emotionless but it took me a while to get there. I was also messing around with some of the minions like you did though which was painful. I think if you were to focus on dmge nodes and rush double totems it should be decent. Once you get double totems with either FC or lightning pen it's quite good for leveling imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info