[Probird #15 Domination][Ninja Bird Build] Dual strike 52k DPS - 6000 life 12 ap/s + VIDEOS

Amazing build..atm im running with BoR and no Soul taker and feel very confortable:) im lvl 82 4716 Hp, 27223 Dps with no buff and multisplash and can solo pretty easily 73 maps..didn't try 73+ yet..anyway ty for sharing:)
my gear
"
Freud88 wrote:
Amazing build..atm im running with BoR and no Soul taker and feel very confortable:) im lvl 82 4716 Hp, 27223 Dps with no buff and multisplash and can solo pretty easily 73 maps..didn't try 73+ yet..anyway ty for sharing:)
my gear

you should probably try out getting rid of blood magic in your passive and putting a blood magic in your BOR and use hatred+grace since hated basically trades off with the added fire damage in your BOR, and grace gives you a TON of armoor which is gonna be like 15% more damage reduction ;)
"
"
you should probably try out getting rid of blood magic in your passive and putting a blood magic in your BOR and use hatred+grace since hated basically trades off with the added fire damage in your BOR, and grace gives you a TON of armoor which is gonna be like 15% more damage reduction ;)

Maybe u're right..ill give a try waiting to get Soul Taker:) ty for tip:)
I use a very similar build to this with soul taker and BoR. My DPS on dual strike went from 30k to 13k after the 1.02 update. Anyone else see a significant loss and know why?

Equipping Lightning Strike w/ LMP in my BoR is actually giving me a 6k gain on the current dual strike setup...
Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtEdUUIBRxGlUmlSdPKaUxnjIJNJM1kjXWNug4ljsoQKBBqkUKR35KfUrITeNOKlBHUzVT31VLV5dYr1jbW69gQWBDYEthIWNwZKNlTWWnZ6BsRm1sbXtuPW5pb55ybHKpdO14DXjreu982YLkgwmE2YTvh3aI8YqvkAqQEZWbm4ObtZ65plenMKlurFmuz7GztUi18rZBtxe-p768wA_DOspK0k3cgt0N4mHrju1B7-PxivTG9zL3vvjr_MX-jw==
Last edited by Faids on Nov 29, 2013, 3:09:13 AM
i lost a ton a dmg as well went from 30k - 15k
ign: BillyMazeHere
People are saying it is a tooltip change. Showing the damage from a single strike instead of both. Makes sense I guess.
it still feels like im wrecking
ign: BillyMazeHere
Fifth point under "Minor Content/Features".

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659400/page/1
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Just wondering why you wouldn't grab the 3 passives right out of scion start that each give 2% block on dual wield/shield ?
"
Goochi wrote:
i lost a ton a dmg as well went from 30k - 15k

yea i had the smae problem but i think it shows from a single strike now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info