[Probird #15 Domination][Ninja Bird Build] Dual strike 52k DPS - 6000 life 12 ap/s + VIDEOS

"
Penoxi wrote:
"
leetland wrote:
This looks very interesting. Are you planning on adding a leveling passive tree route ?

I would be interested in a leveling route as well :)

Added a leveling route
"
standarsh1983 wrote:
Dumb question but...

How necessary is the soul taker for this build? Any way around not using it? I can get my hands on a bringer pretty easily but the Soul Taker is another matter :)

Well it does really make a big difference with Bloodmagic you wont be able to run auras so i'd say it's pretty important in late game
"
sneakys wrote:
I wanna try this. I've only played magic/range characters so far, so i have no idea what the base prices are for soul taker etc.

Basicly my question is, how much would i need to spend~ in order to get all the required items (not talking about the yellows, but about the neccesary items like soul taker/bringer of rain etc)

Soul taker I bought for 19 exalted orbs and bringer of rain 10 exalted orbs
Last edited by Xtermination on Nov 18, 2013, 2:46:36 PM
How necessary is resolute technique? It seems like you invest a lot of nodes just to get to it.

When you have that amazing Helmet and get unwavering stance, isn't that a little counterproductive?

Also, could it potentially be better going up into the Ranger Dual Wield nodes?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA4cDlgUtEdUSIBLhFx0aVRutIWAmlSmlMZ4yCTSTNZI11jboOJY64TsoQKBFCkd-Sn1KyE3jTipTNVPfVUtXl1ivWNtbr16LYEFgQ2BLYSFjcGSjZU1lp2egbEZtbG17bj1uaW6qb55wcnJsdO14DXjreu99dYMJhNmE74d2iPGVZpWbmSubLZuDm7WmV6luq8WsWa7PsbO1SLXytkG3F72Bvqe-vMAPwzrKSs_40k3TftyC3Q3iYecK52Prju1B73rv4_JF9Mb8xf4K_o_-ug==

This is what my modified version looks like, I really like what you did with Scion going for Harrier and Shadow nodes though.
Last edited by ericli51 on Nov 18, 2013, 2:51:03 PM
"
ericli51 wrote:
How necessary is resolute technique? It seems like you invest a lot of nodes just to get to it.

When you have that amazing Helmet and get unwavering stance, isn't that a little counterproductive?

Also, could it potentially be better going up into the Ranger Dual Wield nodes?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA4cDlgUtEdUSIBLhFx0aVRutIWAmlSmlMZ4yCTSTNZI11jboOJY64TsoQKBFCkd-Sn1KyE3jTipTNVPfVUtXl1ivWNtbr16LYEFgQ2BLYSFjcGSjZU1lp2egbEZtbG17bj1uaW6qb55wcnJsdO14DXjreu99dYMJhNmE74d2iPGVZpWbmSubLZuDm7WmV6luq8WsWa7PsbO1SLXytkG3F72Bvqe-vMAPwzrKSs_40k3TftyC3Q3iYecK52Prju1B73rv4_JF9Mb8xf4K_o_-ug==

This is what my modified version looks like, I really like what you did with Scion going for Harrier and Shadow nodes though.

I think if you skip unwavering youll get stunned to death ;x
"
Xtermination wrote:

I was under the impression that CWDT + Decoy Totem, Block chance with Dual Wielding, on top of the 75% miss rate with Blind would be enough to save you when you're stunned.
do you think this build is for nemesis or hc?
Say what you mean, mean what you say!
"
ericli51 wrote:
"
Xtermination wrote:

I was under the impression that CWDT + Decoy Totem, Block chance with Dual Wielding, on top of the 75% miss rate with Blind would be enough to save you when you're stunned.

Well roas and charging humanoid will be hard to avoid xD
Last edited by Xtermination on Nov 18, 2013, 3:56:41 PM
Hey! I was wondering, what bandits do you do? Oak 3 times? or Oak Twice, then Kill 'em all?

EDIT: Sorry I had your page up so long that when I refreshed it finally this morning, it was completely changed with the added information. Thanks!
Last edited by CarnageXtreme on Nov 18, 2013, 7:03:14 PM
"
Xtermination wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:
Very impressed with this build!

Though, could you do up a Level 90 Duelist tree for this build too? Will it work as well?

Thanks in advance!

Ofcourse it will work just work arround a few poitns ;)

Alright, hope you can do up a 110 point Duelist tree for me.

Bump for awesome thread!
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info