[Probird #15 Domination][Ninja Bird Build] Dual strike 52k DPS - 6000 life 12 ap/s + VIDEOS

I'm running this build with a bringer and no taker...and it's working out really well. I just put a blood magic gem instead of added fire.

I pasted a 75 map at 72 solo. Hurting for HP a bit but with 6 more HP nodes, I should be at or around 5K.

Certainly viable without the taker.
IGN Shihtzutank
"
standarsh1983 wrote:
I'm running this build with a bringer and no taker...and it's working out really well. I just put a blood magic gem instead of added fire.

I pasted a 75 map at 72 solo. Hurting for HP a bit but with 6 more HP nodes, I should be at or around 5K.

Certainly viable without the taker.

Nice to hear :)
Very awesome build and guide thanks for sharing. I've noticed I'm clearing maps 3 times faster then my witch and I'm not dying on bosses like I was. Has great survivability and is very mobile love this build. I leveled from 1-81 in about 4 days and it took me like 2 weeks to hit 84 on my witch ^_^
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last edited by d2trust on Nov 26, 2013, 7:04:42 AM
Why there is a passive tree with like around 115 points from scion and next one is from maruder?
Thanks for this thread. This build is much more better speed farming I found than other build. My question is how can you do 3 aura without Alpha Howl?
IGN: ZYX_ZYX
Last edited by Riven7 on Nov 24, 2013, 6:53:36 AM
Hey! Big ups Probird! I also wanted to ask a question about a song i heard in one of your videos. Its the courtyard bosses video and the opening song quotes Carl Sagan the pale blue dot. Who is the track from? Ived used a multitude of scouring orbs all over the net and it seems my RNG is gone! lol Great builds/videos. Keep rockin! Thx!
"
Hey! Big ups Probird! I also wanted to ask a question about a song i heard in one of your videos. Its the courtyard bosses video and the opening song quotes Carl Sagan the pale blue dot. Who is the track from? Ived used a multitude of scouring orbs all over the net and it seems my RNG is gone! lol Great builds/videos. Keep rockin! Thx!

Hey here is my playlist i think you can find it there :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZT0MB45zc&list=PL43ATakW8BHI6piKwPmb92y7HqIcALptJ&feature=mh_lolz
"
marczuk17 wrote:
Why there is a passive tree with like around 115 points from scion and next one is from maruder?

because one is for nemesis
"
d2trust wrote:
Very awesome build and guide thanks for sharing. I've noticed I'm clearing maps 3 times faster then my witch and I'm not dying on bosses like I was. Has great survivability and is very mobile love this build. I leveled from 1-81 in about 4 days and it took me like 2 weeks to hit 84 on my witch ^_^

good to hear :) keep it up!
Last edited by Sickness on Nov 26, 2013, 5:59:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info