[Probird #15 Domination][Ninja Bird Build] Dual strike 52k DPS - 6000 life 12 ap/s + VIDEOS

"
Tonst3r wrote:
WOOT Just got my main to 84 and made it to the ladder!!! 14415th but still proud lol!

This guide...omg...Finally got my soul taker then up'd my gear so I could ditch the resist passives and get more dmg in place!

Hatred + Grace, pretty much same potion setup (inst+Bleed,inst+Frozen,AR+AR,Chaos,Speed+Speed) and farmin 75 Maps (well the 3 i've gotten to drop so far lol). Even killed the dominius boss map (wasn't easy tho!). Still got some room for upgrades but it's at the point where they are VERY SPECIFIC and hard to find.

Can't get over how much fun this build is!

Thx for the nice comment :). Have fun dual striking!
"
Xtermination wrote:
"
Tonst3r wrote:
WOOT Just got my main to 84 and made it to the ladder!!! 14415th but still proud lol!

This guide...omg...Finally got my soul taker then up'd my gear so I could ditch the resist passives and get more dmg in place!

Hatred + Grace, pretty much same potion setup (inst+Bleed,inst+Frozen,AR+AR,Chaos,Speed+Speed) and farmin 75 Maps (well the 3 i've gotten to drop so far lol). Even killed the dominius boss map (wasn't easy tho!). Still got some room for upgrades but it's at the point where they are VERY SPECIFIC and hard to find.

Can't get over how much fun this build is!

Thx for the nice comment :). Have fun dual striking!

Been! ;]

Also on a side note, the guide says to avoid Dominus. So far i've killed him twice, once with easy mods other with 98%bonus lightning dmg (both times using Life Leech in place of Fire Dmg gem). Only downside is I had to town once on easy and 4 times on the bonus damage one to refill my HP&Flasks.

Only part of him that's an issue is the lightning soul spam thing but when he casts it you can just pop move speed and run in circles. If you have flasks available using a light res one and using a few of the instants seems to keep you up, but if he casts it a second time in a row you BOUNCE and go leech off his adds when your not full (you can also use the adds to refill flasks/heal if you aren't trying to town for whatever reason just takes longer).

Just a fun note :]

EDIT: Should PROBABLY mention that in my CoDT link I use endur+Decoy+Warlords Mark (The mark provides great leech when you actually can use it and if nothing else keeps your flasks topped off on groups). Also running Hatred+Grace w/ 75%@res always (unless map has lower maxres)
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
Last edited by Tonst3r on Jan 9, 2014, 7:31:45 PM
what a nice build, got my soul taker already and now its time for dual strik`in aaaaall day loooong :) bump and thx for the great work
Hi, i have a question about the "Master of the Arena" passive. Does it also increase the AOE range of Melee splash?
"
Hi, i have a question about the "Master of the Arena" passive. Does it also increase the AOE range of Melee splash?

I do think so yes
Last edited by Xtermination on Jan 16, 2014, 6:34:48 AM
"
crystall wrote:
what a nice build, got my soul taker already and now its time for dual strik`in aaaaall day loooong :) bump and thx for the great work
'

Nice to hear :D
Hey, I'm attempting this build but I can't help but wonder how are you leeching life back ? is there something I'm missing? I don't see any life leech gear but your screenshot shows you have 2%

thanks
Blood Drinker
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life
Ingame: Soto_DualStrike
GMT +1:00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info