[Probird #15 Domination][Ninja Bird Build] Dual strike 52k DPS - 6000 life 12 ap/s + VIDEOS

Looks fun but that gear is expensive as heck
Last edited by Xtermination on Nov 19, 2013, 4:15:33 AM
The second link to your skill tree progression doesn't work :S All the others do when I click them so... I don't think it's just me XD

PLUS! I'm level 38 and soloed piety, and dominus with ease. No TP's or deaths. Working my way through Cruel act 1 right now. This build is so OP! XD
Last edited by CarnageXtreme on Nov 20, 2013, 1:14:44 AM
"
CarnageXtreme wrote:
The second link to your skill tree progression doesn't work :S All the others do when I click them so... I don't think it's just me XD

PLUS! I'm level 38 and soloed piety, and dominus with ease. No TP's or deaths. Working my way through Cruel act 1 right now. This build is so OP! XD

Hmm ill take a look at the link, nice to hear its working for you :)
The link should all work now
Please post how much each piece of gear is worth.
Your build is not complete without this information.

Maybe some new player might actually think that he/she can make this build...
This build is made ONLY by your gear.
Take off BoR and Soul Taker. Put 2 150 DPS Weapons and a cheap helm, a 4L cheap chest and let me know if it still works. If not, put a requirement at the start of the build.

If you have xx exalts continue reading, if not this build is not for you!

Assumption

I am new player.
I see your build and I like it.
I start to imitate your build and fail miserably:
Getting stuck in Act 2 Cruel with 600 DPS and 1k life. I have no currency to get an upgrade and no better items drop.
/RageQuit

Template build

I've seen tons build like this laying around since BoR and Soul Taker have been introduced.

Note: This is a variation of the BoR + Facebraker build.

Required uniques:
1. Bringer of Rain
2. Soul Taker

Links: <put your favorite skill here> + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Added Fire
Passives: tons of life, IR, US, some pDamage, some Attack speed

Here you go 50k DPS

Starter line in the build thread: Since many people have asked me in game what is my build I decided to share it, on the forums.

Other builds have had the following favorite main skills: Infernal Blow, Frenzy, Dual Strike, Double Strike, Heavy Strike and Cyclone(first skill not using Melee Splash wow).

Wow this is a unique build!!
Thanks for sharing ;)
/sarcasm
Last edited by nebunelux on Nov 20, 2013, 8:37:43 AM
"
nebunelux wrote:
Please post how much each piece of gear is worth.
Your build is not complete without this information.

Maybe some new player might actually think that he/she can make this build...
This build is made ONLY by your gear.

You're being a tad too harsh on OP, aren't you?

These new players should take the initiative to search the forums for prices of the required uniques before deciding to devote their time into setting up a new character. Must OP also include in his guide ways to earn exalts? Seriously.

Many builds are made based on uniques, so I don't see the biggie really.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Last edited by Wishinan on Nov 20, 2013, 10:06:40 AM
I agree. Builds CAN be based on uniques. But not necessarily.

The thing that pisses me off is that this particular build as been posted countless times already as I explained in my previous post.

Why re post a build with your name on it and pretend it's unique?
That's what's really annoying.

Also posting a build that can reach potential only when you have said unique... Which lets say 50 ex on Soul Taker and 130 on legacy Soul Taker? Not to mention how OP that weapon is...

There are many people that aren't even close to these number of exalts even on Standard.

Bottom line: please stop posting builds that have been posted many many times before as pretend they are unique and your own !

If you want I can search the forum and I am certain I can find at least a couple BoR + Soul Taker build, and a couple of FB + BoR. They also have same concept.

The same thing is happening to ST builds too! /facepalm
man you should submit this to build of the week... I like it alot.

Next build of the week will be high damage + good gear build.

Best,
Cudez

edit... seems you had already posted this earlier today... personally I think your build has been the most interesting build that I have seen in months.

+1 from me to the Botw thread.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Nov 20, 2013, 11:34:28 AM
"
nebunelux wrote:
I agree. Builds CAN be based on uniques. But not necessarily.

The thing that pisses me off is that this particular build as been posted countless times already as I explained in my previous post.

Why re post a build with your name on it and pretend it's unique?
That's what's really annoying.

Also posting a build that can reach potential only when you have said unique... Which lets say 50 ex on Soul Taker and 130 on legacy Soul Taker? Not to mention how OP that weapon is...

There are many people that aren't even close to these number of exalts even on Standard.

Bottom line: please stop posting builds that have been posted many many times before as pretend they are unique and your own !

If you want I can search the forum and I am certain I can find at least a couple BoR + Soul Taker build, and a couple of FB + BoR. They also have same concept.

The same thing is happening to ST builds too! /facepalm

I'm glad you know that builds can be based on uniques, This build happens to be one. Live with it.

This build might have been posted countless times. But a Scion version is something definitely not seen countless times.

Well, then this build is for people who can afford the uniques.

OP did not pretend that this build was unique. Nor did he claim that he was the first who created this build.

Stop hating and start loving.

Peace, have fun in PoE.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info