Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

already bought these so theres no turning back, still waiting for the merge to increase my wealth a bit so i can buy rings(and regret orbs)
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Jun 25, 2014, 12:50:57 PM
Bump for spell echo, think that it'll make this build shine again Mors? Also the EK changes are interesting, can't wait to test everything out!
"
GraveGiver36 wrote:
Bump for spell echo, think that it'll make this build shine again Mors? Also the EK changes are interesting, can't wait to test everything out!

I am SOOOOO pumped for spell echo.

If you don't do FP with it, you would do EK for sure!

I can't wait to report back.

Either way, I have some things in the works for the next league to bring this back from the ashes.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Early thoughts on echo with this build? Is FP or EK a better option right now with the changes?
Hey Mors, I just got back into the game and was curious to know if you were going to update this guide to suit the new tree :)

Thanks.
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
GraveGiver36 wrote:

I am SOOOOO pumped for spell echo.

If you don't do FP with it, you would do EK for sure!

I can't wait to report back.

Either way, I have some things in the works for the next league to bring this back from the ashes.

With Spell Echo, you can pretty much interchange with your FP setup with EK. Don't need GMP (EK) can drop FP (Spell Echo). Hardcore players may not like the lack of survivability benefits without faster projectiles, but most mobs will be stun locked/shredded.
Last edited by GamingRendo on Jul 5, 2014, 6:02:38 PM
I'm gonna try this build out for the 1 month league. Not sure if I'll run FP or EK though. Has anyone tested FP's leech with spell echo yet?
IGN = pibDeath
Pls fix links in passive tree links.

It's only showing SOME passives and not all of them.
Why don't people use Taryn's Shiver? You can still get a lot of block chance with it. The old Kripp build is what I would be interested in trying with FP.

It would look something like this.

Double Curse, 280% max life, +4/4/3 to max resists, 35% chance to block spells and attacks with vaal stone of lazhwar.

Link would be FP + Blood Magic + Life Leech + GMP + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Casting

Crit based for shocking/freezing targets. Would probably have to run Purity of Ice for reflect maps, even with GMP.

Use Lightning Coil if not using determination, otherwise use Kaom's Heart.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I am making a comeback with this build in FM! I took a league off to try out other things, but now I'm over burn builds so I want to give this a shot again.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info