Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated 3-16-2014 with current gear)

What is your HP with all of that strength?
"
Did you cream your pants with the new unique?

...or were you the one who designed it? ;)

Come on man.. Which you think is more likely? He designed it, or he designed it? ;)
Oblivion Guild: http://tinyurl.com/OblivionGuildPoe

Current IGNs: Biroso and Absimiliards
'Always loved the idea of an Iron Will caster. Great work with this, Mors.
Not actively playing. Message me if you have questions or whatever.
Wouldn't the new carnal scepter be better for this build? 1600 str would be 200% to spell damage from the 1% per 8str + the 10% elemental damage it has on it so 210 in all. Plus it has str and cast speed on it... seems perfect for this build.
Come by my stream! I answer questions about builds and just general useful information!

http://www.twitch.tv/namtro
Last edited by ortish on November 13, 2013 9:16 PM
I feel betrayed that you're not going Ground Slam/2h melee marauder anymore.

Although I did notice how you mentioned that: "I think freeze pulse is like a better ground slam."

Also the build seems interesting, your mace is fucking bullshit though and with this build will be ridiculous.
@Aelloon
Or you can run LL RF and hit 8.5k DPS per projectile without specing a single major crit multiplier wheel, just chance and all kinds of defensive nodes all over the tree.
did you really post a build without posting what gems you use and how they are linked, or did i miss it? wtf
"
Completed 2 Challengesbibi1338 wrote:
did you really post a build without posting what gems you use and how they are linked, or did i miss it? wtf

This is for experienced players.
@Aelloon
how much dps?
"
Aelloon wrote:
"
Completed 2 Challengesbibi1338 wrote:

This is for experienced plKNayers.

aka, go home noob lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info