Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

Nice to hear. Looking forward for updates.
Wouldn't this work with any spell, why specifically FP?
"
Aggnog wrote:

Because FP is a spell you need to be in close melee range for, and IW is specific to more tanky builds. So I thought there was good synergy.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:

Because FP is a spell you need to be in close melee range for, and IW is specific to more tanky builds. So I thought there was good synergy.

Also, according to Willy's stream FP got a 40% buff. Not entirely sure if that's true or not.
IGN = pibDeath
would the gem or keystone iron grip stack with the iron will on the freeze pulse?
"
sam888 wrote:
would the gem or keystone iron grip stack with the iron will on the freeze pulse?

No because iron grip only applies to projectile attacks and freeze pulse is a spell.
why not use spell echo over faster casting on this build?
"
rogerkitkit wrote:
why not use spell echo over faster casting on this build?

I imagine it's just outdated. I can't see why you wouldn't use spell echo instead of faster casting?
Just started Merciless with this build, I can't help but wonder if going for IR is worth it. It seems like getting the right affixes + decent AR / EVA rolls is going to make gearing a pain.
Nice build, I am tempted to convert one of my chars into something similar thanks to the passive skill tree reset. One question, how did you reach 1500 str? From what I added up from your items and passive tree, I come up with just below 1000. Equiptment gives around 550, tree 450. Am I missing something?
Last edited by Wrathgrall on Aug 29, 2014, 8:37:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info