Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

Some interesting posts here, and I am looking forward to what people come up with for builds. I really think that we need to achieve 20% crit before the build is really viable, its fine with insane gear, but we just dont crit often enough to take advantage of the best part of FP.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
Some interesting posts here, and I am looking forward to what people come up with for builds. I really think that we need to achieve 20% crit before the build is really viable, its fine with insane gear, but we just dont crit often enough to take advantage of the best part of FP.

ya my version has 23% crit and 300 multi (i think 300 is max... i still kill myslef in certain maps) and its not enough. i also use a diamond ring and a second sceptre (but the perfect scpetre hasnt been found yet across all leagues. i check every day)

ideally id want to use a secondary scepter (in tandem with doon ch.) that has 90 + spell damage 20 cast speed 95+ cc (i dont hink strength is an option with these mods which sucks)

also the opal sceptre would be ideal with the implicit 20ele dmg, but who the fuck crafts opal sceptres? no one.
POE 2 hype.
Very interesting build, I bought some nice things while planning to do a new char, Ill keep you updated about my progress. I have 2 questions for you:

Did you tested Deshret's Vise unique gloves? 50 more strenght than rare gloves seems pretty nice for this. Not sure if it worth to lose life and 2 resists though.

Also, as long as Doon is an item you made specifically for this kind of build, why did you put +30 mana on it when you are running BM? I just can understand as a long term upgrade for your build, dropping BM (replacing with cold pen) and having 2 rings/amulet with more mana and mana reg to be able to run your spells on mana.
♠RaGoN♦
i dont think its worth it because of no hp, if youre on softcore then maybe.
Last edited by xkrissi on Jan 24, 2014, 8:47:43 AM
why not go righteous fire? you have like 5-10 nodes respecced and you have most of the major regen nodes. that'll boost the dps of fp for sure, but you'll lose some strength and maybe hp.
Can you please post your offensive and defensive stats Mors?

Thanks!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
we want video!!:D and what is your dps?
Last edited by Picek on Feb 3, 2014, 1:13:01 PM
Will this build work with a legacy koams and a taryn's shiver (6L)?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Was looking around forums and decided to read through a few comments.

It's funny how people think this build took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Strength stacking more so used by EK but just FP with this build.
"
Was looking around forums and decided to read through a few comments.

It's funny how people think this build took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Strength stacking more so used by EK but just FP with this build.

It's funny how people think <insert any build> took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Does anyone still think they come up with builds that noone has ever done? No one from hundreds of thousands people that have ever played poe? Really? You are that naive, delusional and arrogant to boot?

P.S. No one is allowed to post a strenght build just because there were other builds before it? Really? There is a support for it, so clearly teh developers did strenght builds in pre alpha, so how dared these alpha/beta members do an EK strenght builds?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Feb 12, 2014, 2:33:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info