1.0.1 Patch Notes

Rip CODT and Rip Purity.
Bad move GGG.
Still a good job for the rest of the patch!
Last edited by zoblog on Nov 12, 2013, 4:34:42 AM
cat on dmg taken, where so sweet for making a rly smoove combat gameplay
letting ur buffs/curses trigger
like enduring cry/molten shell
now u force ppl to let em wait until they loose 50-60% + of their live for
a bit of migitation?
it should either be proccing quickly to prevent dmg
or nothing at all, cuz it makes it useless in the end with that massiv of a nerf
iam rly dissapointed
nerf ppl who plan on doing dmg with it
but using it for defensive cases
with curses/molten shell "linkd to life leech in my case" how iam suppose to
use a lvl 19 cast on dmg taken ? since my life leech is 19
must be a joke
if that goes live and i have to sacrifice my base armor from molten shell + enduring cry ima just stop i guess game was good game was golden.

e/ playing nemesis btw, so idc if ppl on scrubcore stack dps id prefer to not play a boring game w/o a challenge
but giving up huge defensive stats due that is bullshit

so basicly ill loose
my self procc on
--enduring cry
-- Molten Shell 1k armor proccs "with my lvl 19 life leech gem"
-- Flammebillity on procc "have to cast it now always myself with molten shell / enduring cry, wich doesnt work cuz all my items are 4l and i cant unlink em to make single spots out of it?
--- devouring totem with my faster cast gem?
am i fuckd now in nemesis?
thats gonnaa be a shit loads of survivalbility that iam gonna loose.

ihope thats 1. april or something
Last edited by Rufnet on Nov 12, 2013, 4:43:52 AM
"
Stealthrider wrote:
Wow, that CoDT nerf is pretty huge and severely hurts players using it currently; those players *will not be able to use the link combo at all* until their CoDT gem is leveled massively, and at that point the combo wouldn't even be worth using thanks to CoDT needing a shitload of damage taken at higher levels.

CoDT is the only gem I know of that gets *worse* as you level it, and now we're being forced to level it anyway just to use it at all. That's pretty ridiculous, you could have at least buffed its later levels so that you don't need to sit around for 20 minutes waiting to take 2000+ damage.

+1 this
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Delayed Blast.

what is this? lol
Melee back to being second tier characters again. We had our time in the sun, but we got too close and burned.
thanks GGG for the map drop increase and map boss rarity increase :D
OrenoChinko_EK - 92 Onslaught
NessaSwagSixtyNine - 83 HC
OreNoChinkoSearingTouch - RIP 81 Oslaught (7/7/2013)
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

Uh, so I'll have to dumb my level 18+ Enduring Cry skil gems from all my toons and get new ones?

GREAT!

(CwDT only viable support for Enduring Cry and maybe curses now. Loved to think all of the different possibilities for CwDT before, now it's down to 1 or 2 gems. Sad shit.)

Still plenty of options, even at level 17 it procs quite regularly in maps, especially against bosses (when it would be most useful), and having it at high level also makes damage spells more useful for it, Cold Snap comes to mind.

I'm also toying with how to change my lower level use of it, low level enduring cry, ice nova and culling strike might be an interesting one, to clean up mobs.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Genoknave wrote:
I almost always solo and have never used purity. Resists come from items, other auras are better in my opinion! Don't see how this would kill the solo player at all...

Ya good luck finding gear with +max resist.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I suppose I am glad I didn't jump on the CODT train when it started. I sold every one of them I got because I knew it was too good to be true and wouldn't last. It seems I was right. Cast on Stun still has uses for me though, at least for evasion characters.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Nov 12, 2013, 4:37:52 AM
Might as well have removed Purity and CWDT from the game. Absolutely ridiculous changes that are just pissing half your player base off. should have just added a 1~3 second cooldown to it and left it at that.

You guys really need to talk to your community more before making changes, as you can see not a lot of people are happy about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info