1.0.1 Patch Notes

I love the map adjustments. Sounds like climbing the map level tiers will go quicker along with more rewards. Thanks!

edit: CoDT nerf is a bummer but not unexpected I guess. I used it for Enduring Cry , Molten Shell , and curse on dual wield melee toon. Eager to see if linking with CwS also can keep the trigger frequency near what it was, but likely have to drop one of the skills to keep in a 4-link. Probably sounds casual/noob or whatever, but automation of these skills made this playstyle much more fun to me.
Last edited by entheos42 on Nov 12, 2013, 4:47:53 AM
"
VMP wrote:
What if I was to swap my bandit reward for the passive skill point option? It has not been implemented in the patch!!

It'll probably be regret+onyx amulet recipe
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I'm sad to see CoDT being nerfed so hard, I agree it was a really overpowered gem and BIS for any hardcore player, but I was expecting the values of total damage to be swapped instead. That way it would get better as we leveled it and it wouldn't be much of a complaint.

This is your call GGG, but I feel solo players are being screwed over pretty hard.

Thanks for the awesome patch notes though, I was excited to see the map boss reward buff!
Well CoDT is almost entirely useless to Evasion characters now.. Before it was nice to have it linked to devouring totem so those rare times that I was hit the totem would heal me partially.. The only time an evasion char will take the amount of dmg a high lvl CoDT requires will be when we are getting one shot.

And like everyone else is saying... This gem finally made HC solo play viable to reducing lag/desync variance. Guess we can kiss that goodbye.
Last edited by Sori3n on Nov 12, 2013, 4:41:19 AM
"
defil3d wrote:
I'm sad to see CoDT being nerfed so hard, I agree it was a really overpowered gem and BIS for any hardcore player, but I was expecting the values of total damage to be swapped instead. That way it would get better as we leveled it and it wouldn't be much of a complaint.

This is your call GGG, but I feel solo players are being screwed over pretty hard.

Thanks for the awesome patch notes though, I was excited to see the map boss reward buff!

That would made it utterly useless at low levels with mobs doing less damage making it proc practicly never, so never a viable solution to just swap the progression.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
CODT changes will cause also a terrible disadvantage between people with lots of currency and people who started more recently.

It just blows.
I see Ice Nova got some love. How about entirely reworking Shock Nova? This is the most unreliable gem in the game right now due to the wonky dead zone interacting extremely poorly with the sync issues in the game. Half the monsters that appear in the ring aren't even being hit. Reading through the Skill Feedback thread for it, everyone else is complaining about the same thing. Using this gem as a main skill is frustrating and unreliable, please go back to the drawing board.
I Love everything about this patch Great work GGG! Just one thing though Is there any plans to fix the Foot print bug for the Scion?
IGN @Holy_Freeze @Ragnar
Lot of good changes.

Except Cotd.

Instead of buffing the bad trigger gems and balancing Cotd, you just made all the trigger gems shitty.
"
defil3d wrote:

I dont think there will ever be a decent progression to the gem until its figures are based off your maximum life and energy shield rather than flat amounts per level.

Maybe even leave the amount required alone by that point. Just a flat % for all levels.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Nov 12, 2013, 4:42:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info