1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Stripes wrote:
Yep - done some math.

CwDT have one alternative - Cast then Stunned... Which have 51% of procing on friggin TWENTY LEVEL of gem. Yep - thats it. Oh, and its wont work with Unwawering Stance ofc.

So here i am, doing my first serious melee build (since i mostly tend to use ranged ones) - and i simply REFUSE to go Path of Life and doing nice mix of resisntance, damage and life... Got to Merciless - after the AWE about difficulity rocketjump i finally decided enough is enough and got myself CwDT. You can guess the rest - it helped.

And now this. I have two alternatives - spend some WEEKS on brainless farm in order to reach so called end game (in fact - very beggining of it) or getting PoE in frezee for some time. Why latter? Simple - in order to use CwDT i will need to be hitted of ****ing 1/2 or 2/3 of my whole HP pool!!!
And argument about casting decoy and molten shell myself wont work here - because you need to actually CAST it... And in the heated fight this is suicide...

Just... I think i will done trapper and maybe crit-reave and be done with game for a while. Probly until then GGG you are actually DO something about "Path of Life Stack"...

P.S. Very great patch, which shows outstanding job done with game... And completly TRASHED by One Simple Change...

Agree 100%

CwDT didnt just solved being a melee and have to stop attacking, in order to cast skills (which most of the times means death) but helped A LOT with DESYNC! You cant play using, lets say Cyclone, without being teleported all the time in random places. Hardly you can stay alive with the frequency of Desyncing. It is out of the question stop and cast skills. At least CwDT solved a bit this problem.

So if you are to make such changes to a very helpful Skill, FIX THE DESYNC FIRST!!!

#Or you can make instant cast buffs & curses, which means we can use them while we attack :)
Last edited by Katsibrokos on Nov 12, 2013, 7:50:01 AM
The amount of QQ in this thread is through the roof.

I say nerf Codt even more just for the tears.

So few are noticing the map drop change...lol.
"
Sphiralis wrote:
Really my only problem with it is having to buy new quality gems. Would be nice if cwdt would just reduce the effectiveness of the gems it's linked to when it's a lower level instead of requiring lower level gems.

Please do this.
I used to anticipate each patch but now it's just nerf after nerf.

Stop sucking, please, before it's too late. :(

Nobody 'noticed' the map drop change because it's an obvious and required boost. There was no point doing maps when all you got was garbage, while Merveil, Vaal, Piety and Dominus dropped 40 rares and 1-2 uniques each party-kill.
CoDT will be the new cast on death + Portal.

2k dmg taken?
have a portal at your feet.

One of the strangest support gem designed. Swings from OP to UP so swiftly; having to keep supported skills underleveled - the sweet spot for me would be lvl 11; WTB scorings.

Also. Blood Magic with 40% less mana reserved means I can use 40% auras for free?
or will they be like 24% mana reserved?

1.0.1 the orb of scouring sink patch.

Overall I like your work GGG,
but Stop making wrong steps. (like Cotd gem, stupid ammounts mana reservations auras and fps heavy hard fight bosses)

EDIT: and since u're still here reading: give melee heavy chars shouts or something. 1 second molten shell cast time while in melee range not leeching life is like 90% hp to 15% swing; nvm the bosses. CoDT gave us this in a so Op way.
Last edited by Snookdog on Nov 12, 2013, 7:53:47 AM
And thats why im playing diablo again :D <3 Blizzard forever!
boisfhgifdgfdgertreterter
Last edited by Peenk on Nov 12, 2013, 8:00:41 AM
Same shit as blizzard does give cool skils makes u excited to palay then nerfs to shit so i have to replace half of my build now cos u nerf one skill , il just quit im solo player and if u nerf to much and make it tiresome to palay i quit and many more will quit rip to economy rip to many ppl builds.
"
Rugs wrote:
The amount of QQ in this thread is through the roof.

I say nerf Codt even more just for the tears.

So few are noticing the map drop change...lol.

Do you want to bet this only includes maps lvl 77 and 78 and it's an increase of 0,1% more chances to drop?

Remember when Chris said they are introducing a way to lvl outside of maps, only for it to turn out that it benefits only lvl 95 characters?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Nov 12, 2013, 7:53:16 AM
More major balance changes post launch. Oh well, beta is beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info