1.0.1 Patch Notes

I don't see why you don't just have cast on damage taken take more damage to proc at lower levels. Then as you level it up it takes less and less damage to proc.
"
Redblade wrote:
Also while I'm at it. Curse on hit, who in their right mind would sacrifice 2 sockets in their 4 or 5 link to add cursing? This gem should have been global with some other drawback like a cooldown between curses.

Firestorm + Curse on Hit + Tri/Quad-Curse (Doedre's Damning/Windscream/Whispers of Doom) is a most beautiful thing. The support potential with Curse on Hit is absolutely absurd.

Oh, and +1 for the nerf to CoDT. Too much reliance on the gem -- it became a "must have".
wow lvl 20 CWDT is gonna be like 3000 damage before it procs. Molten shell at lvl 20 is gonna blow up way before that. and your risking death just to cast some endcharge. i can see more changes to this gem in the future.

I dont know which nerf is worth this or RF
IGN
JohnHardXXX
Beladana
PeaterNorth
RaphaelXXX
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:

Then what the fuck is the point of trigger gems in the first place?

The whole reason they introduced them is because Chris said he couldn't "hit all those skills".

So because everyone was abusing the mechanices of it, and now its being changed, its GGGs fault? Just like the aura exploit, people just bitch when it was fixing it to how it should have been

Abusing it, lol.

It was in the god damn build of the week video.

Stop stirring shit like WE did this.

WE made the gem guys, WE did this!

does it work now or did they remove the gem?

its said level requirements NOT! gem-level!!! holy shit, got read carefully.
like someone posted before, you can still use a lvl 4 gem with lvl 9 molten shell...
that is fine.. find the balance and stop whining about a 3 week old gem.
"
lelarentaka7 wrote:
Except for Purity and CODT nerf, good job on the patch.

Also, RIP solo play.

Don't worry GGG, you're joining Blizz's path sooner than we all think. I might as well enjoy the game while it lasts.
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
CoDT nerf is the first that really gets me so that i start posting here. Which i normally never do.

I really start to question how good you are at designing the gameplay of this game. You introduced the gem to 1.0.0 the major release Version and it was beyond broken. What kind of testing do you guys do? You even encouraged people to think about possible combinations and that they were more clever ways to use it but apparently never checked them out yourself. I still can't think of any explanation why you put such bad design in your release Version. Then you nerfed it once with the delay which was quite good i think.

The gem itself managed to make melee finally more viable because you could cast Molten Shell or Enduring Cry and a Decoy Totem automaticly which gave the players more time to fight. So it made a fluent gameplay possible. When i do this now i am already surounded by monsters or in partys everything is already dead bevor i even start thinking about attacking. I feel that this was not intended in the first place you just oversaw this aspect even though it is a good one.

Then you always say that you want build diversity but apparently this only comes because after every patch the builds get nerfed or destroyed until someone figured out a new coockie cutter build. While i can get around itk, it must be really frustrating for newer players to always change their builds and in the end they follow only the tested guides and stop trying out something for themself because it is to expensive.

I don't know if you already recognized this but right now people already stop posting guides or giving tipps on very good builds because they are afraid of getting nerfed! People don't longer look in their stash to see what build they can do or what items the need, they start checking the patch notes and next updates to see if a build is viable or not. If this goes on the game will start loosing more and more players.

TL:DR: Please just stop with your 2 steps forward 1 step back desing.

I was really hoping Animate Guardian/Weapon would be made useful. When 1.0.0 was released it was clear that neither skill was ever tested, and it's clear that this change to Guardian wasn't tested either. I don't believe that anyone at GGG has ever built and played a legit character around either of these skills.

I'm also disappointed that nothing has been done about the difficulty and performance problems with Dominus.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
"
vvolf wrote:
Sad about Cast on Damage taken :( It will be pretty worthless now.

Riiight, as soon as it stops being blatantly OP it's instantly worthless, eh?

Good patch.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 12, 2013, 5:26:46 AM
"
"
Redblade wrote:
Also while I'm at it. Curse on hit, who in their right mind would sacrifice 2 sockets in their 4 or 5 link to add cursing? This gem should have been global with some other drawback like a cooldown between curses.

Firestorm + Curse on Hit + Tri/Quad-Curse (Doedre's Damning/Windscream/Whispers of Doom) is a most beautiful thing. The support potential with Curse on Hit is absolutely absurd.

Sure if you build specifically to tri/quad curse it's fine, other than that though...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
I dont get why everyone is bitching about the CoDT, just cast the fucking spells yourself like you always had to before you lazy fuck wits

Then what the fuck is the point of trigger gems in the first place?

The whole reason they introduced them is because Chris said he couldn't "hit all those skills".

So because everyone was abusing the mechanices of it, and now its being changed, its GGGs fault? Just like the aura exploit, people just bitch when it was fixing it to how it should have been

Bitching and whining has gotten out of hand lately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info