1.0.1 Patch Notes

yes CODT gem change is pretty bad.first i dont understand why in the first place lvling this gem actualy make it worst.....this gem should be the opposite of now.lvl 1 you need more dmg to trigger and lvl 20 need less dmg (still more then lvl 1 currently).like that lvling it is actualy better.

the current nerf is reallly bad since many of use have lvled quality gem on them....that nerf mean we need to buy them AGAIN or use shit load of scourring to delvl them....atlest make the fucking dmg to trigger it lower....

what next....?

"
HowNowNZ wrote:
I dont get why everyone is bitching about the CoDT, just cast the fucking spells yourself like you always had to before you lazy fuck wits

Im really would like to see how you will cast SIX stuff while INTENSE bossfight, smart*ss...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Why do you insist on nerfing everything that's worth a fuck in this game? You destroy builds with every single major update.

Why are you releasing unbalanced skills in a release version of the game in the first damn place? What is happening with this game from OB -> release is crazy.

CoDT nerfed to the fucking ground, but hey Ice Nova got 10% damage increase... what the fuck is wrong with you people at GGG? To much time coding and not enough time playing your own game is the issue at hand - simply out of touch with your own game.
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
I dont get why everyone is bitching about the CoDT, just cast the fucking spells yourself like you always had to before you lazy fuck wits

Then what the fuck is the point of trigger gems in the first place?

The whole reason they introduced them is because Chris said he couldn't "hit all those skills".

So because everyone was abusing the mechanices of it, and now its being changed, its GGGs fault? Just like the aura exploit, people just bitch when it was fixing it to how it should have been
"
lelarentaka7 wrote:
Except for Purity and CODT nerf, good job on the patch.

Also, RIP solo play.

Don't worry GGG, you're joining Blizz's path sooner than we all think. I might as well enjoy the game while it lasts.

+++
IMO this Cast when damage take mostly hits users who loved high level Molten Shell + Armour stacking. My char only has like 6,5k Armour even with Molten Shell + Determination (though it sky rockets with Granite). If you ask me, it's an indirect Iron Reflxes buff. My Scion has 9k passive Armour with just Iron Reflexes and Grace. Those two seem to be mandatory if you want to have good Armour (without Granites), especially now that you can't level Molten Shell much anymore.

Other than the Cast when damage taken nerf the patch seems good though. I kind of expected a nerf to it, but I hoped for a different one (like for example that you need to level it to lvl 20 to get lower damage treshold).
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:

Then what the fuck is the point of trigger gems in the first place?

The whole reason they introduced them is because Chris said he couldn't "hit all those skills".

So because everyone was abusing the mechanices of it, and now its being changed, its GGGs fault? Just like the aura exploit, people just bitch when it was fixing it to how it should have been

Abusing it, lol.

It was in the god damn build of the week video.

Stop stirring shit like WE did this.

WE made the gem guys, WE did this!
Last edited by FINALBOSS on Nov 12, 2013, 5:22:15 AM
I knew the CODT gem was too good to be true from the start. Decided to not even consider it while playing. I was actually a little taken aback by the idea of these cast on xxx gems in the first place.

The idea of a CODT gem doesn't seem like the right direction. All of sudden skills like Enduring Cry, Molten Shell etc were just free for everyone, they might as well of been built in to the characters defenses at start. Seems silly.

Back in my day we casted these skills and it worked fine. Back to the basics.. fine by me. If you want Endurance charges than cast the skill. You wouldn't think twice about it if they hadn't released this broken gem in the first place.
aka Sogonzo
Last edited by gonzo30 on Nov 12, 2013, 5:24:43 AM
What, no 'adjustment' to elemental adaptation? This is massively op keynode, at the very least move it behind blood magic.
While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps.

\o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info