[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

Will this be getting a 1.1 update?
tomorrow i'll update the original post but you can see the tree few posts back.. bascly the tree is the only change.. so you can say that it is updated.. ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Sounds good, thanks!
The build is pretty much updated now! I just need to take new screens... but that will happen in the near future! If i've missed something or if something doesn't work please tell me. Thank you guys :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The build is pretty much updated now! I just need to take new screens... but that will happen in the near future! If i've missed something or if something doesn't work please tell me. Thank you guys :)

Does it still "work"? ^^
i'm sure it does but my gear was not the best so I still lack slightly in ES and overall survivablility. My first look at the new passive skill tree shows some ES-node buffs, could help me alot. :)
I had a ridiculous amount of fun playing this build, but, given the full respec offered, I figured I would try something new.

I'm selling a few items from my character: 6L RRRRRG chest, legacy rainbowstride and legacy aegis aurora. They don't have the greatest rolls, but I felt pretty unstoppable punching in faces!

Last edited by polygone on Mar 6, 2014, 5:28:23 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Does it still "work"? ^^
i'm sure it does but my gear was not the best so I still lack slightly in ES and overall survivablility. My first look at the new passive skill tree shows some ES-node buffs, could help me alot. :)

That's a nice chest, I could use it. However, I have not a single EX orb and I guess it's is a more expensive Item. ^^"
Less ES, but more DPS+ Armor+run speed
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHYwthDjwOSBEvEVARlhXXFy8ZLhoyGlUbyB0UHoEfAiSwJ-0oxSmlKjgsvy0fL282xTboOlI74UKjQzFDY0cGS41MNUyzTipRYFZjVytYr1j1WfNeE18_X2phIWSjZp5nm2qTbRlwfXC7cU1yqXgNeWh82X_GgFaApITvhq6G0Yhrj0aP-pmams-dxJ_LoLSio6cIpyunNKluqZWsqqyvtkG297cxu9a-p8APwBrBBMHFwfPC7MNtw4bSTdSP1e3Xhtgk2RPb5-L344TkUeaB55HrY-wY8wbzvvrS-6r_HA==
PS TY for bild, very funny !
Last edited by LYM333 on Mar 7, 2014, 8:59:06 AM
Checking one of your streams ( the Shrine one, I think ), I've noticed that sometimes Facebreaker's missing the hit ( Multistrike hits 3 times but not every hit finds his target ). It seems you're just hitting the air ( it happens randomly ).

Do you think it's due to FB's very low unarmed range ( pretty much null, I have to say ) ?
This build is viable for invasion league ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info