[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

With Shavronnes you just can't get the needed colors ... so making a FB build with shav seems pointless to me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
that's not what i asked . And atleast for sale atm there is 4-5 6l shavs with RRRRGB and this coulour set kinda matches build needs.

What i wasnt to know..can build improve using shavs..or it's still better to get reg es/ar chest
Wicked_Clown
Well no it would not improve because you really don't need the low life that you can achieve with shav. Blood rage ( which is a must ) will hurt you ( even if not for much ) the good part is that you'll get 50% more attack speed.. and that's nice BUT , you'll need to stack chaos res which is hard given the fact that most of your items are uniques with no chaos res. YOu'll have pretty much no armour.. and that's dangerous combined with Abyssus. And ofcourse shav has only lightning res..

So there is absolutely no reason to use Shav with this build. Yes you'll have more attack speed.. but less survivability and i've seen only 3 6L RRRRGB so far.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 21, 2014, 3:13:49 PM
seems like there will be more fun in the future for FB.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/767391/filter-account-type/staff
A new skill for unnarmed attacks will be awesome!
Too bad that it seems like it's not going to happen till atleast 1.1.0
Just wanted to announce my new guide:
"How to Farm Piety. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner."
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/769276/page/1/#p6668082

Feel free to check it out if interested :)
hey, in section where you posted gears you were leveling with the moment you changed to CI you had 2000ES ..How ? At the same moment i have only 1200ES
And ES difference on gear :
yours 174%/83%/7/37/29
my 200%/100%/12

Also i have 37 more INT
( unless your passives were little different than you posted )
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jan 24, 2014, 2:48:34 AM
Well i can't really remember anymore but...
Did you took the 4 ES nodes behind CI when you made the transition?
I know that's it's not in the 80 skill points tree but the tree per points is more or less estimated.. and i've explained about these nodes before :)
My ES was 273(discipline) + 75(from rings and amulet) + 138(from Rainbowstride) + 121 ( From Aegis Aurora)

nope, im stricly following the guide :D

And i get 245(discipline) + 158 ( rainbowstride) + 132 ( aegis) and + 12 from Acc's ( working on that now )

Anyway, i dont have those four nodes witch will add 6+6+6+12%..but i have 33% more Increased ES. S

I have 60ES less than you and all those % thingies..but the difference on the end result is huge :/

Later i'll try to play around with passives and will see how much difference will be with those extra nodes near CI

EDIT : so i took those 4 nodes behind CI..and they gave me ~240 ES

Still End result is 1.4k ES
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jan 24, 2014, 3:31:20 AM
Well i really don't remember .. it was long ago... but just.. level up abit and grab ES nodes..
Leveling from 63 to 70 happens for 2-3 hours of Ledge farming... that's what i did.. and you don't really need any life/es pool at all there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info