[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

That was something that i was considering too.Let's say that i'll use the shield bellow

with 30% Energy Shield on shield i'll get 158 ES

with 6% ES node and with the following gear
chest - 547
shield - 529
ring - 29
ring - 37
amulet - 7
discipline - 489 ( 318 from the aura + 171 due to the aura effectivness nodes )

so total of 1638 ES x 6% = 98 ES

SO with this shield the Energy Shield on Shield nodes are indeed better
But if an Aegis Aurora is used - then the 6% ES nodes are better
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
double post -_-
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 12, 2014, 11:34:14 AM
and tripple post ... i'm sorry

P.S. I have to get a new mouse... it makes double-tripple clicks once in awhile
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 12, 2014, 11:34:49 AM
Hey korgoth and all. I love this build. Only problem is I keep dying in full party 77 &78 maps. Any critique or advice is welcome guys/gals. Here is my gear...and my skill tree is exact duplicate of korgoths.
Last edited by ImTheExiledOne on Jan 12, 2014, 1:33:35 PM
I'm deciding on my very first character. Which build would you think is "easier" to play solo.
This Facebreaker Witch build or the Scion infernal blow build shown here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/600673
@ImTheExiledOne
Well mate i really can't give you a tested advice since i don't play in a party at all.
You could try to use a high ES + high block shield instead of the aurora ( if you die due to hard hits from bosses )

@lyko
I'd suggest none of the two... they both require good gear .. and good gear costs alot.. and you don't have alot ( actualy you don't have anything ) when you start your first character.
decent 6L ar/es prices 50+ ex.. dafuq?? :(

Stuck on 23k dps with 5L.. but still smashing faces ;)
First of thanks for the great guide. I'm a new player myself and despite being low on currency am having a blast lvling this witch up.

A question though:

What do you use for mobility?

On my duelist I use both whirling blades and leap slam + faster attacks, but both require weapons to be used.
Last edited by Absolutista on Jan 13, 2014, 3:17:31 PM
Unfortunately you can't use any monility skills with Facebreakers ... well only Lightning warp.. but i don't like it at all... so i guess only Quicksilver Flasks.
I'm almost completing my Face Breaking Witch.
I expect that by level 75-80 I should be fully optimized!

Here is my Current Gear

Spoiler

Here's my Passive Tree...

I'm holding off Va'al Pact & Chaos Innoculation until level 70 so I could wear this bad ass...

Spoiler

My Alternative Shield for Piety Bosses and such!
Spoiler

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the results keeping in mind I'm wearing a freggin' Tabula
up to this level! I've killed all the bosses with no problems what so ever, I have 3 official deaths, 1 from an exile and 2 from Merciless Piety.

I've taken it into my own hands to enhance my options on the tree, but overall ... I'm extremely happy! Thanks for sharing such an awesome build with us! This is exactly what I've been craving to get away from my Freezing Pulse witch!

CI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info