[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

"
Absolutista wrote:
First of thanks for the great guide. I'm a new player myself and despite being low on currency am having a blast lvling this witch up.

A question though:

What do you use for mobility?

On my duelist I use both whirling blades and leap slam + faster attacks, but both require weapons to be used.

I use lightning warp with reduced duration and faster casting supporting, it's about as good as you can get with this build.
"
Neyschka wrote:

I use lightning warp with reduced duration and faster casting supporting, it's about as good as you can get with this build.

Same for me, Lightning Warp fits good in this build, you can warp pretty fast right into a dense mob group and kill them. Mob groups usualy cause desync for me but LW can even fix this a little bit, very useful support skill, also to get out of trouble quickly. :)

The only issues I still have are low Energy Shield (~3K) and no IIQ/IIR so Farming makes not much sense with the FB Witch. But this is not that big problem, I have other charas for farming items.
Hey! Great guide, I'm using this now and currently lv 66, loving it (already able to clear content my lv 78 Ranger had trouble with). I'm just wondering about the CWDT setup. I have it setup like you, so enduring cry (lv5) with one, temp chains lv 5 with another and molten shell with CWDT on another - But only end cry and temp chains ever cast - Molten shell never does. Is this a common problem? I can only seem to get 2 to react at once?
"
Balllllller wrote:
Hey! Great guide, I'm using this now and currently lv 66, loving it (already able to clear content my lv 78 Ranger had trouble with). I'm just wondering about the CWDT setup. I have it setup like you, so enduring cry (lv5) with one, temp chains lv 5 with another and molten shell with CWDT on another - But only end cry and temp chains ever cast - Molten shell never does. Is this a common problem? I can only seem to get 2 to react at once?

Bet you level´d your gems to high.

And/or not taking enought damage.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
Balllllller wrote:

Bet you level´d your gems to high.

And/or not taking enought damage.

All of my CWDT are lv 1
Ok so you have
Enduring Cry(lvl5) + Temporla Chain(lvl5) + CWDT(lvl1)

AND

Molten Shell(lvl???) + CWDT(lvl1)

So if the Molten shell shell is leveled up too high it would not be supported by a level one CWDT .. so as i've carefuly explained Molten shell should be max leveled but so should be the CWDT
So basicly you want
Molten Shell(lvl 20) + CWDT (lvl 20)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
KorgothBG, for CoDT, what you think if we swap Molten shell into immortal call? for max level, i think we have ~4 sec for immortal call.

Thanks.
Well You could use both if you want to. Immortal call is a cool skill but i don't like that it consumes your endurance charges and for that reason i don't use it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i see. thanks. :)
Korgoth, how would make this build if had shavrones?
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info