[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

KorgothBG, I have one question:

Based on your passive tree build, we will get about 74% block chance. In your video, you mentioned 75%. How about to get the additional 1% block chance on above the life leech? Is it important for "40% block recovery " which will get from this passive point?

Thank you.
Last edited by aresina on Dec 3, 2013, 11:38:56 PM
@marilyntsb

Actualy you'll find it difficult to buy the Aegis Aurora Shield .. its around 10 times more expesinve than the spirit shield. The thing is that without Aegis aurora and Rainbow strides you won't be able to survive for long, and without meginord and abyssus you won't deal any damage at all.

@aresina
Well the aura nodes will boost you're damage, you'll get more damage from higher level gems too.
I used to have 75% block but then i've decided that 74% is enough and that skill point can be spent better. The block recovery does nothing when you have unwavering stance.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yup indeed it was an Enfeeble map -_- ... god i have to get some sleep -_-
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 4, 2013, 10:17:36 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hmm did i missed something? Sudenly my DPS dropped to around 30k... same items same gems.. it's not the melee splash because without it the damage is the same... does anyone have the same problem?

what happened? Is it the curse on the map? With the curse, my DPS will drop from 24K into 16.7K.
Last edited by aresina on Dec 4, 2013, 10:17:01 AM

Hey Guys, at first, sorry for my bad english. I have to say that i really love this build. Ofc its really Item expensive but i got my hands on most of the core Items i believe. I have a question, what item should i update next? (6l chest with your stats is expensive but shild was too so its okay)

then im having problems to run both auras at once. At the moment im running just with disc cause i need the ES Buff. I can run both Auras but then i have around 80 Mana which is not much and i have some downtime sometimes while spamming IB cause my Mana Reg isnt always after IB on 80 Mana to throw another IB... so what can i do to push my mana pool now?

once again, sry for bad english and thx for answers
Hey Tara666
First about the mana. That's rather strange.. i have 200 mana left unreserved and i have no extra mana nodes. You might ask what about the reduced mana reservation nodes that you have... well i was using both auras long before i got these nodes. Your reduced mana isn't level 20 but the difference between level 17 and level 20 gem isn't that big so this shouldn't be the problem. Hmm that's really strange.. you do have the Mind Drinker node right? ( 2% mana leech ) Yur mana problems are a mistery for me ( for now ) hopefuly i'll figure out whats wrong and i'll be able to help you.

About the gear upgrades
Yes a 6L AR/ES chest should be the first thing to upgrade ( if you have the currency to do so )
Next try to get better Facebreakers
Having quality gems should be the next thing on your list
Your rings and amulet are pretty ok .. ofcourse they can be upgraded... but they are good for now

A quick suggestion don't use a mix of Temporal Chains( on your boots) and Enfeeble ( shield and helmet ) because they'll just keep overwriting each other. Choose one curse and stick with it ;)
If I may chime in, the mana issue is something I face as well. I have 75 mana after both auras, my 5-linked IB costs 55. My reduced mana gem is level 16.

What I found is that the solution is not to *spam* IB. Click it, wait until the 3 strikes happen, then, assuming you hit something, you should have enough mana to click again (granted, desync sometimes messes things up pretty badly, so I always have my finger on the mana pot hotkey).

Anyway, here's my report on the "self-found, no ideal gear" witch I've been leveling. She's level 65 now but I still haven't switched to CI (no Aegis Aurora, nor ES on my jewelry, so I'm nowhere close the 2k ES needed to survive in act 3 merciless). That being said, the build has been performing well. My only deaths in act 3 were to Perpetus and to the statue boss in the Marketplace (and both could have been avoided), I reached the Marketplace at level 63 and have been farming the Catacombs since them with little trouble (things can get hairy if a necromancer manages to curse you in the middle of a pack of ice mages, though).

Here's my so-far-from-ideal gear (although I do have a legacy Rainbowstride, the best drop I've ever had):

Spoiler

So, still with a Crest of Perandus, and no AA in sight. I do have a Rathpith so I'm thinking of simply switching to it at level 68 and hope I have enough ES then to be able to take the CI/VP/GR combo. Think that would work?

(I do admit to being not entirely self-found - I did buy the Meginord's, and the Abyssus was a gift from a friend who got it very cheaply on Nemesis)
Last edited by Faldrath on Dec 4, 2013, 6:59:31 PM
Well Faldrath If my calculations are correct you should have between 1500 and 2000 ES with rathpith at level 68 si it sounds that it would work.. but i can't be 100% certain. Just keep an extra 4 unspend skill points for the ES nodes behind CI.

You really need a better chest :D
Don't I know it :) Thanks!
"
Faldrath wrote:
Don't I know it :) Thanks!

Hi Buddy, how could you find out the legacy facebreaker mits and rainbowstride foot?

What the price of both two legacy gears? Is it still possible to purchase them in current version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info