[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

I have almost every gears ready and got the 6L chest with almost all attack skill and support GEM in Q20, but only could get 21.6K DPS with aura.

The only one lower down the damage is the left ring to stack only cold and light resist.

Now I got 75% res for fire and light, and 73% for cold.

What should I do to increase my DPS into 35K? I dont expect to get 44K with nerfed facebreaker.

Thank you.
Not sure if 1.02b is up yet, but if it is, have you noticed any impact of the Melee Splash changed to IB?

P.
Better rings aresina.. better rings.. i mean the first one doesn't have any physical damage at all! Btw how did you got that chest so fast :D You have to teach me how to get more currency!

Well mrpetrov i haven't played 1.0.2b poe yet.. but i'll do it right away do 2-3 maps and report back here.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Better rings aresina.. better rings.. i mean the first one doesn't have any physical damage at all! Btw how did you got that chest so fast :D You have to teach me how to get more currency!

Well mrpetrov i haven't played 1.0.2b poe yet.. but i'll do it right away do 2-3 maps and report back here.

Just mirror the chest for me. Even I have better ring, can I get another more 14K DPS? I will expect 2~3K more DPS will be the max increasing.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Not sure if 1.02b is up yet, but if it is, have you noticed any impact of the Melee Splash changed to IB?

P.

What's meaning of "IB"?
@aresina
Well having flat physical damage gives you ALOT of DPS .. you should already know that by now :)

IB = Infernal Blow

About the melee splash changes
Ok i did 3 maps and i don't really see any noticable difference.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I would like to run this build on Nemesis, but my funds are more limited than I'd care to admit. I have the Face Breakers, but how necessary would you consider the other uniques? The Girdle, Shield and Helmet all seem to be worth quite a lot.
I'm sorry marilyntsb but this build is pretty much imposible without the needed gear.. especialy on a Hardcore league.
Aw shucks, well, is there anything that wouldn't be as necessary? The spirit shield in particular I think fetches a high price on Nemesis.

Thank you for the reply by the way! :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:

OK. Now I used 5c and purchased this ring to replace my previous res ring, but only got 23.8K DPS with aura.

Probably my level is only 74 and dont place the passive point on aura enhancement yet. Probably, I could get more DPS with improved aura.

But it seems its difficult to get 35K DPS with nerfed facebreaker at D server now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info