about the "Athene" guy

"
Deux wrote:
If you play a game because a streamer plays..

Yeah, not even going to insult anyone so ill leave it at that.

Because you have obviously no idea i can say with great enjoyment that if it wasnt for Kripparrian i would have never found this game. And i am sure there are many other people that followed his lead and stayed because the game was good.

Why do you think GGG gave him special Thanks in the Credits i bet it wasnt because he has beatyful hair.
double post sry
Last edited by Kamro on Nov 12, 2013, 1:57:12 PM
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 8, 2015, 9:29:42 AM
"
andinuad wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
He gets high ratings and/or world firsts in almost every game he plays and he works his ass off every day to raise millions of dollars for charity. How the hell is he NOT role model material? Just because you find his fake persona offensive? Wow.

no.

because some of his fans might take the fake persona for a real one, and come play PoE with exactly this kind of behavior.

And that affects you how?

Behavior like that affects the world and society as a whole.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I never watched streams, so I don't know the dude. I found Kripp from his PoE YT videos when I first started playing. Eventually I watched twitch to see what the deal was. Don't watch it much at all, just on my phone sometimes.

I'll watch Kripp if he's playing PoE, or Helmann, or Willy. They're the only ones I watch really. Or Baker, Simon, Etup, etc once in a while. I like watching PoE is all, I guess, if I'm pretending to be working or whatever.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Nov 12, 2013, 1:57:57 PM
Over here he is what we call a "Keyboard Elite-Soldier"

Big mouth, makes fun of every person he comes across - BUT ONLY as long as he can hide behind nick names and his monitor :)

watched him several times... poor guy in my opinion.

edit: dont get me wrong: what he does for charity is really awesome. but that doesnt change him or his character.
Dran, drauf, drüber !
Last edited by Hannibus on Nov 12, 2013, 5:27:20 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:
also, I noticed he is acting like he never played the game before. to an extreme. however, I distinctly remember a guy with a very similar name playing in Open Beta.
simply put, if "Athene" is a newbie to Path Of Exile, then who is THIS GUY?

Just because the nicks are similar you made this assumption? Pretty generic nick that in no way suggest there's a link to this Athene dude.
But that's not the point, the point is that whether you dislike or like someone is a subjective and personal matter, and everyone has a right to their opinions, but to make a thread condemning an user, and suggesting that maybe we should all as a community boicot him or whatever the hell you are trying to achieve with this thread, is disgusting. I mean seriously who the hell do you think you are OP (With all due respect I ask). How about you stop trying to tell people how to think? If you don't want X dude or Y dude playing this free open game, that's your problem and no one elses, you forum fascist (lol).
IGN: ZiggyStar
Last edited by ZiggyStar on Nov 12, 2013, 6:27:54 PM
"
Hannibus wrote:

Big mouth, makes fun of every person he comes across - BUT ONLY as long as he can hide behind nick names and his monitor :)

It's an act you dummy.
Nothing to see here.
"
Hannibus wrote:

edit: dont get me wrong: what he does for charity is really awesome. but that doesnt change him or his character.

You realize he isn't anonym?

You realize that "Keyboard Elite-Soldier" involves a keyboard?
"
Hannibus wrote:

U know what i think is poor? U!

I never would call a person poor, who raised MILLIONS(!) for kids.

It doesnt even matter what u think about acting, infront of the cam, cuz he is doing it for a reason, save kids around the world, if u call that poor, u probably should ask urself how u would think about him when ur kid is gonna be saved by the money he raised for charity.
Think about it and please never say anything agian in this forum!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info