about the "Athene" guy

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:08:16 AM
"
[Removed by Admin]

Have you considered that its main is forumbanned and simply can't post on said main?
(:
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:08:25 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:06:32 AM
"
[Removed by Admin]

it calls "Probation" :)
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:06:57 AM
"
marremurt wrote:
"
"
zakar wrote:

Have you considered that its main is forumbanned and simply can't post on said main?

[Removed by Admin]

it calls "Probation" :)

And using a second account to circumvent Probation is against the rules.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:07:11 AM
Kripp > Athene !

/discuss
IGN TylordRampage
I don't know how he really is and I don't care. I don't like his humor, so I don't watch his streams. It's that simple. But still, it's nice from him to at least do something positive with his trolling.
The only thing i remember about Athene is this quote: "When i heal nobody dies, nobody!"

Otherwise he's probably the biggest douche/troll i've heard of and don't watch. I watched his stream for like 2 mins yesterday. What kind of gamer starts playing the game without doing a little bit of research about the game mechanics/stats and just aska "fans" what he should do?

But that's anough about him, i'm a hater and i'm gonna countinue hating him.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
Pivovar wrote:
The only thing i remember about Athene is this quote: "When i heal nobody dies, nobody!"

Otherwise he's probably the biggest douche/troll i've heard of and don't watch. I watched his stream for like 2 mins yesterday. What kind of gamer starts playing the game without doing a little bit of research about the game mechanics/stats and just aska "fans" what he should do?

But that's anough about him, i'm a hater and i'm gonna countinue hating him.

A person trying to raise money for charity and that tries a formula that works. Maybe just maybe, the donators actually enjoy that he allows other people to help him? D:
If you play a game because a streamer plays..

Yeah, not even going to insult anyone so ill leave it at that.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info