about the "Athene" guy

I rly like Athene , he can always make me laugh. You have to see through the character he shows on stream and on his troll videos. You have to differ from his Troll videos (about xbox360 for example) and his serious videos (about internet freedom or kids in need or whatever). If you can't see the difference you won't understand him and dislike him.
Last edited by Xantaria on Nov 12, 2013, 9:33:47 AM
lol,where did all the haters come from now?
Athene got his style,u got yours.If u dont like it,why watch him play?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjDXfZdShDo
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

Can't stand the guy, at all... He's a complete wally!

But his work for charity is pretty amazing.

Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
If him dying keeps his fans away I say thank god! A game without his fans is a good thing.
lvl4 in act3 new world record?
Last edited by spoc002 on Nov 12, 2013, 10:14:40 AM
"
spoc002 wrote:
lvl4 in act3 new world record?

Phonx beat Vaal Oversoul on level 1 in Open Beta, which means he entered Act 3 on level 1.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I don't get streamer hype at all. It's completely alien to me. I am expecting many poe players to begin mailing him their panties.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 8, 2015, 9:29:52 AM
"
skinnay wrote:
He gets high ratings and/or world firsts in almost every game he plays and he works his ass off every day to raise millions of dollars for charity. How the hell is he NOT role model material? Just because you find his fake persona offensive? Wow.

no.

because some of his fans might take the fake persona for a real one, and come play PoE with exactly this kind of behavior.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
He gets high ratings and/or world firsts in almost every game he plays and he works his ass off every day to raise millions of dollars for charity. How the hell is he NOT role model material? Just because you find his fake persona offensive? Wow.

no.

because some of his fans might take the fake persona for a real one, and come play PoE with exactly this kind of behavior.

And that affects you how?

Would that suddenly influence GGG into making stupid decisions such as implementing a gem that is featured in their "build of the week" video and then nerf it 2 weeks later? Oh wait.
Last edited by andinuad on Nov 12, 2013, 1:39:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info