[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

"
9634666167 wrote:
"
458% crit multiplier on dishcarge

Crit dishcarge did not have to kill the caster? (Kill because a one-time damage from reflect will be more than HP + ES caster? (Vaap Pact does not help))

Reflect and Life Leech + Vaal Pact are calculated based on damage dealt to each mob individually. If reflect from a single mob is not enough to kill the caster, then discharging on a pack of mobs of any size will not kill the caster as well. It is in theory possible to get oneshot reflect even from a single mob, but normally it should not happen.
where i get passive skill tree for templar ?
wouldnt it be better to take the upper path (on templar side)?

it would take 1 more skill points, but you gain access to shield nodes
especially if you run MF gear using non-ES boot/glove/belt

Last edited by laburnum on Nov 10, 2013, 11:42:20 PM
"
Redzor wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Awesome build. Why has nobody told you yet that this is going to get nerfed like theres no tomorrow?

Version 1.0.0f
Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.

And I thought they were going to buff it... ;)

I'm not sure what you mean (sarcasm or not) but as I get it when someone is informing a nerf (i.e 250 ms cd is a nerf) and then saying that more changes are comming one must conclude that thoose changes indeed are of the same nature.
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Nov 11, 2013, 3:11:36 AM
Those build really need at least 5-6k ES and 6l Voll
Last edited by Redzor on Nov 11, 2013, 6:08:28 PM
"
laburnum wrote:
wouldnt it be better to take the upper path (on templar side)?

it would take 1 more skill points, but you gain access to shield nodes
especially if you run MF gear using non-ES boot/glove/belt

Good option, thanks! Added this point to first post.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
"
Redzor wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Awesome build. Why has nobody told you yet that this is going to get nerfed like theres no tomorrow?

Version 1.0.0f
Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.

And I thought they were going to buff it... ;)

I'm not sure what you mean (sarcasm or not) but as I get it when someone is informing a nerf (i.e 250 ms cd is a nerf) and then saying that more changes are comming one must conclude that thoose changes indeed are of the same nature.

It was sarcasm.
"
ashamanbg wrote:
Those build really need at least 5-6k ES and 6l Voll

I think it is true, but a 5l Voll's can work too. Just drop crit chance or crit damage.
Somewhat confused..do people actually think this will be nerfed? I am really thinking about gearing my 80 witch to rock this build, as she has a full respec, buut if nerfs are imminent then I may try something else. This build just seems too funny to pass up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info