[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

What about low life non CI similar build?

add: btw why use increas radius if u use ice spear?
Last edited by ashamanbg on Nov 7, 2013, 9:11:08 AM
"
Kryfyre wrote:
Hello Redzor!

First of all thank you very much for thinking out ofthe box and coming up with something so so fun. I truly am inspired by your build. However, I'm fairly new and have come to a major pitstop when trying to mimic your build!

As of now, I am stuck with what I'm trying to do. I fully understand at such a low level(31) i cannot achieve even a fraction of what you have. But I do wish for some help in my dilemma.

I am trying to slowly progress by achieving a semi auto-discharger first before transitioning to yours.

Questions:

1)I have just reached the level to use CwDT, for a semi-autodischarge, what should i link it to? I have a 5L Searing Touch for a start.

Does it matter where i put my enduring cry?
My attempt is:
Enduring Cry - cwtd - discharge

2) I have a 2nd discharge, how about something like:
Fireball - lmp - cwtd - discharge

So based on this 2, effectively once i take a 440dmg(lvl 1 CwDT), i will discharge twice simultaneously?

EDIT: Must CwTD AlWAYS be at a corner to work in the correct order?

P/S: I clearly understand this is not viable at all and I should just focus on lvling up higher before attempting this. But I am a sucjer for effects like these and I want to blow shit uppppp! Thank you for reading and reply guys!!! :D

Hi, I haven't tried a build with Searing Touch but it can be a good start at nuking packs =).

You could also make use of Warlord's Mark curse which gives Endurance Charges from killing monsters.

You can put CwDT anywhere within the links, it doesn't matter.

If you use a second discharge in a separate item, then yes, each of them will go off.

I'd recommend to level CwDT at least a bit to make discharge more powerful. And link curse, enduring cry and other stuff to a separate lvl 1 CwDT for more frequent procs.

I can also recommend to watch these recent videos of a Searing Touch (5L too!) discharger with life and Vaal Pact (to not to die from reflect). He uses Devouring Totem and Life Leech gem for heals. He can use more than one curse. He plays on hardcore league. He oneshots map bosses.

Endgame gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSbA9MBSCY

Explaination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21s4E6MlV5c

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Redzor on Nov 7, 2013, 10:25:48 AM
"
ashamanbg wrote:
What about low life non CI similar build?

add: btw why use increas radius if u use ice spear?

Chaos damage will bypass ES and kill me without CI.

Increased radus is for Discharge :).
I cant understand something. From where u have life leech????
"
ashamanbg wrote:
I cant understand something. From where u have life leech????

From life leech gems linked to discharges.
Awesome build. Why has nobody told you yet that this is going to get nerfed like theres no tomorrow?
i lvled using this build to 56 atm, I use cast when stunned + discharge + life leech so there is no dmg penalty, second discharge + inc crit chance + life leech and just cast it manually,
use blood rage and enduring cry and molten shell on CwDT. that should be 2x 3link and 1x 4 link, last 4 link can be used for freeze pulse + ice spear + GMP/LMP + CwDT
if you get more sockets get warlords mark and a extra unlinked enduring cry.

i just run into a pack. cast enduring cry. wait for the CwDT to go off and kill shit while blood rage is active. I did skip all rare/ elite mobs until I could oneshot them while farming. let friends kill bosses for you, you will lvl like crack on ledge/docks/a2 monkey etc.

( you will die ALOT. ) <- but the build is really fun.

Thanks to the Original poster. you're the best.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Awesome build. Why has nobody told you yet that this is going to get nerfed like theres no tomorrow?

Version 1.0.0f
Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.

And I thought they were going to buff it... ;)
"
Redzor wrote:
"
Kryfyre wrote:
Hello Redzor!

First of all thank you very much for thinking out ofthe box and coming up with something so so fun. I truly am inspired by your build. However, I'm fairly new and have come to a major pitstop when trying to mimic your build!

As of now, I am stuck with what I'm trying to do. I fully understand at such a low level(31) i cannot achieve even a fraction of what you have. But I do wish for some help in my dilemma.

I am trying to slowly progress by achieving a semi auto-discharger first before transitioning to yours.

Questions:

1)I have just reached the level to use CwDT, for a semi-autodischarge, what should i link it to? I have a 5L Searing Touch for a start.

Does it matter where i put my enduring cry?
My attempt is:
Enduring Cry - cwtd - discharge

2) I have a 2nd discharge, how about something like:
Fireball - lmp - cwtd - discharge

So based on this 2, effectively once i take a 440dmg(lvl 1 CwDT), i will discharge twice simultaneously?

EDIT: Must CwTD AlWAYS be at a corner to work in the correct order?

P/S: I clearly understand this is not viable at all and I should just focus on lvling up higher before attempting this. But I am a sucjer for effects like these and I want to blow shit uppppp! Thank you for reading and reply guys!!! :D

Hi, I haven't tried a build with Searing Touch but it can be a good start at nuking packs =).

You could also make use of Warlord's Mark curse which gives Endurance Charges from killing monsters.

You can put CwDT anywhere within the links, it doesn't matter.

If you use a second discharge in a separate item, then yes, each of them will go off.

I'd recommend to level CwDT at least a bit to make discharge more powerful. And link curse, enduring cry and other stuff to a separate lvl 1 CwDT for more frequent procs.

I can also recommend to watch these recent videos of a Searing Touch (5L too!) discharger with life and Vaal Pact (to not to die from reflect). He uses Devouring Totem and Life Leech gem for heals. He can use more than one curse. He plays on hardcore league. He oneshots map bosses.

Endgame gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSbA9MBSCY

Explaination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21s4E6MlV5c

Hope this helps!

Yes I have seen those!

It's getting better now, thank you for replying! :D
"
458% crit multiplier on dishcarge

Crit dishcarge did not have to kill the caster? (Kill because a one-time damage from reflect will be more than HP + ES caster? (Vaap Pact does not help))

InGameMessage: NavalnyMyPresident
InGameMessage: BukaCynep
Last edited by 9634666167 on Nov 9, 2013, 5:28:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info