[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

Discharge has critic spell, the more amount of disharges you make it on a cyclone attack and his CC the CWCS gem will benefit more, this the same on volls protector. The only difference here it's the gem: you hit depending the total area radius and damage to a group of mobs, each one recieve a critical strike and the gem will trigger depending the % chance to cast supported skills - the more lvl gem the more high chance benefits to you - . Volls 5L or 6L needs to have ICSC gem, cos more chance from the gem to the same supported skill and finally because the PC gived from same chest, also cos the mod ICC gives also CS MULTIPLIER %. That its legit and can't be nerfed. Cryers want to destroy this also ?, np, they will need to play other type of game then.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Nov 13, 2013, 11:29:52 AM
"
Vauban wrote:
Maybe this is not the correct thread for it, but you all seem Discharge experienced. Any way a beginner can start a Discharge build somewhat? It doesn't have to be perfect, but like without a 6L Voll for example?

Hi, you may learn a bit from these videos as well (life based fire discharge):

Endgame gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSbA9MBSCY
Explaination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21s4E6MlV5c

He uses a 5L Searing Touch staff which is not so expensive and his chest is like 4-5 linked as well and he performs quite good. He plays on Nemesis (hardcore).
Thanks developer this build is useless now we can delete charactere =D and leave the game too
"
DivineStrike wrote:
Thanks developer this build is useless now we can delete charactere =D and leave the game too

It works just like before. I don't have time to update first post and make new videos now. Will do it later.
the new setup is
2x Discharge-ICSC-LL-CWS
1x Ice Spear-FP-GMP-CWDT
1x RM-Discipline-Purity
1x CWDT-EC-Blood Rage
1x Discharge-ISCC-LL-CWS-Moltenshell

seems legit now?
So now we have to up cast on damage taken at lvl 20 ?
"
DivineStrike wrote:
So now we have to up cast on damage taken at lvl 20 ?

no, you use lvl 1 cwdt for charge generator

with lvl 1 charge generators ?
I use right now

Spoiler

its not "the best" i would say but i can farm (level 61 no maps yet ;D)

i cant use the 5L with a supporter gem because the manacost gets to high so i cant cast it anymore. thats the main problem for me at the moment if i get stunned while using discharge i lose my full mana and the cast is stopped so i dont leech anything. thats why the other discharge is with Cast when stunned. i died 1-2 times so i think it can get better but i dont know how :D

the resi ring is needed for the dex or i cant level my dex gems.
Last edited by Tojarg1 on Nov 14, 2013, 8:32:32 AM
Charge generator, a item or gem, lol ?. say hte anems pls well xDDD

So Redzor, then on new patch its better i see CWDT + lvl req of same suppor spell like CWDT or COC + CWD ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info