[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

i was thinking about taking some mananodes and go for the 5L but i dont know yet. i will wait for the answer from the OP maybe he will come up with something good
First post updated to reflect 1.0.1 changes.
good job man! But I think you are right in that this build will not be possible without very good gear.
epic build

but i think "Great GGG "

will try develop new patch for nerf your build

" this is path of nerf "

Redzor - first of, amazing build.
I only have a 5-L Volls so far. What would be your suggestion - should I use cast on stun or cast on damage in it?
With the best regards,
Stefano
Great build, i will steal some inspiration for my Ice Nova trigger build :)
Hi Redzor, I'm posting this request here in benefit of ppl who don't use reddit.

"...despite this ultra build, everybody agrees your gear is almost too far for an average player to achieve :<"

Would you share with us similiar but lower cost gear that would work reasonably well with your build? e.g. replacements like a 5L Voll's chest instead of a expensive 6L. (Yes we won't be able to just stand still and be awesome like you, but we need some stuffs to be able to function similiarly till we farm up! :D)

Much appreciated!!
I have to say man, I'm impressed by your update to 1.0.1. I iced my CWDT discharger under the assumption that this sort of thing wouldn't work without buffs, but it looks like you've resurrected the build, for which I have to thank you.

By the way, I would suggest giving Shavronne's Revelation a spin. It's a fat chunk of ES and the regen is wonderful. I've found dream frags to be pretty useless, since getting frozen doesn't do much to stop the discharging. Obviously Revelation has a pretty chunky downside in that you can't regen mana, but I found even a level 1 mana leech sufficient to manually cast discharge. On the off-chance you mess that up, Divinarius can slowly restore your mana.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 15, 2013, 8:49:47 AM
build doesnt work with life, life itself is a anti stun mechanism due to the relationship between damage taken , max hp, forming a treshold that prevent damage to cause stun, also having the least posible amount of life and strenght will cause your build to perform better because of how the stun/not geting stuned equation work, even with CI it takes into acount the amount of life you would have if you didn´t had CI
IGN: RFFP
this is pretty awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info