[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

you can basicly follow the same build. Only thing you should get some %mana and mana regen nodes while levelling and follow the common discharge.
How u face on to double ele ref maps: ele ref mod map and mob with same ele ref ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Anyone able to tell me if this build is still viable with the latest patch?
This is viable. But personnaly, i prefer manual cast for main discharge. Using it on voll and rest is almost same. Getting some mana nodes aswell. Clearing maps much more faster.
im at lvl 64 and so far alot of fun in packs of mobs farming,but when it comes to single target ones and bosses its getin rly hard,btw how can i avoid get 1 shoted by ele reflect mobs until i reach vall pact node?
Well, single target is a bit tricky. You should mostly try to state your charges up all the time with manual ice spear > GMP. Your dps will be kinda bigger while auto-discharging.

About the elemental reflect, you will one shot yourself even with Vaal Pact in higher levels. You need to lure the allies near from main rare and kill them while they are away from the rare. Thats the only way i could find not one-shotting myself.
you wasted all the way to VP - i chosen different way taking two extra endurance charges
ign Krynix / if offline try GlupiChuj / if offline try FappingStrike
im usually on 5PM-11PM GMT+1
its not a waste actually. you need 5 more levels for your way.
Hey all!
Great guide you have posted here, I'm having quite a fun following this build. my templar just hit 35 so i'm now transitioning into your build.

now another (post edited) question..
could you separate the witch/templar build into level'd sections? (20,40,60)- someone already asked this but i just wanted to refresh it
also, at what level should i go for vaal pact?
IGN:KungPooey
Last edited by KP_Tim on Nov 25, 2013, 12:40:27 AM
Thanks for answering my last question.

Can you show your stats (not found screenshots or video)? In particular, interested in armor, because on maps 73 and higher against mobs with physical damage (especially bosses) for me is not enough 7000 ES without armor.

I plan to take IR and use three 60% auras: Grace, Determination, Discipline. But will only play through triggers.
InGameMessage: NavalnyMyPresident
InGameMessage: BukaCynep
Last edited by 9634666167 on Nov 28, 2013, 7:56:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info