Act Three progress update

"
There are other areas such as purchasable cosmetic microtransactions (animations, weapon particle effects, pets, etc) that we have been working hard on. I'll cover their progress in a future update.

I APPROVE.
"
Aminence wrote:

Ok so maybe I exaggerated it a little bit, but I just hope they don't add a ton of these purchasable cosmetic microtransactions. I enjoy this game, only one thing I hate is the FFA loot system, and now the purchasable in-game perks and aesthetic upgrades, this is too much for me.

What is it with the "give me and give me now" entitlement generation? How in heck do people expect to get a quality game like Path of Exile without a path of revenue for GGG?

If it's too much for you, move along. Perhaps go get an education or a job? (Or just play the game without ever having to purchase a single thing!)

Good job, GGG! Looking forward to Act III and open beta! You guys are really shaping PoE into an outstanding game!
Last edited by sessionthree on Nov 20, 2012, 9:14:28 AM
Hmm, still no word about fixing desync.

Getting real excited over how close OB is.

Good to hear Act3 is playable just gettin a thorough polishing.

Love all the communication from GGG

Keep it up all.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
Not Bestel?!.......Oh NO, NOT NESSA!!!

Nahh it'll be Hillocks Dad. ;-)
What if its Tarkleigh?
"
Aklyon wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
Not Bestel?!.......Oh NO, NOT NESSA!!!

What if its Tarkleigh?

No, it's more likely the son of brutus and merveil 8-|
"
cronus wrote:
"
Aklyon wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

What if its Tarkleigh?

No, it's more likely the son of brutus and merveil 8-|

Mertus or Bruveil?
Sounds very nice:)
"
Torin wrote:
Hmm, still no word about fixing desync.

The only way to fix desync would be quantum computing. And it's going to be quite the amount of time (decades) before that even becomes a reality, much less going public.

Alleviate, on the other hand, is doable, but only so much.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Act 3 content, micro transaction AND more Act 3 content................forget xmas presents for the next 10 years, mine has come early ^^

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info