Act Three progress update

"
Syyynd wrote:
Sounds awesome :D

Remember not everyone that likes PoE are hardcore gamers(with hardcore I mean ppl that have loads of time), which means we have to take the casual route and won't play alot of races but rather the hc/sc leauge version. This gives us an emotional connection to our character, which makes us sad when they die/or wipe. I've stopped playing/testing just because I got to close to my char, I can't take it further, I would rather not want to cry when he disappear!

Thank you to all the coldhearted hardcore gamers who help GGG polish this game :D

He doesnt even disappear. He changes leagues. I find that so good, that i even i will play some HC chars in OB.

Or will that system change ?
"
diktaturr194 wrote:
He doesnt even disappear. He changes leagues. I find that so good, that i even i will play some HC chars in OB.

Or will that system change ?

No, its one of the deep basics how the leagues work and 'interact' in POE - and its there exactly for this reason: to give more-casual players a chance to try it (HC) without having to worry about loosing their complete progress on a mistake.

Its one thing to play 'safe mode' in default/softcore (and it can be proofed to not have died too) - but its a completely different thing to so the same in the "real" hardcore environment... From my point of view, its a very intense experience (started doing hardcore with/for the first race events I took part), and its really worth a try, even for casuals. (Indeed, with very low experience, you should consider to not start in hardcore with your very first char if you're not really unworry about dying...)

Some (many?) may change their interest back, aome 'unworthy' - like me - may become wanderers between the 'worlds'; but there will also be people that stay on the real mind of hardcore - you can not become a 'pro' without trying it...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
When will the open beta come out?
"
sstar13 wrote:
When will the open beta come out?

Projected for next month, December, 2012. No specific date, but there's plenty of work going on behind the scenes to get it done, and done right, in time. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's probably a doppelganger fight! NegaScottPilgrim!
___________________________ Sign Here
[EDIT] Sorry for necro-posting.
MCAussie MCServer. MCWin.
Last edited by McNuggetz on Jan 3, 2013, 9:54:11 PM
RANDOM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info