Act Three progress update

Very, very keen to try! Keep up the good work!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
I really like the sound of your "Act3X" stuff - from the sound of things, Act 3 will be very open-ended for level races. This Act3X stuff sounds like it might further expand level race strategies, which sounds really cool - if there are multiple optional areas to try and clear, it adds more potential routes.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Looking forward to it :) Keep the awesome work up!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
deleted
Last edited by Aminence on Jan 14, 2013, 7:25:53 PM
"
Aminence wrote:
It's nice that this game is not a pay to win, but pay to have more contents its even worse
Would you like some ham with your melodrama?
IGN: Iolar
Last edited by BRavich on Nov 19, 2012, 11:14:57 PM
"
BRavich wrote:
"
Aminence wrote:
It's nice that this game is not a pay to win, but pay to have more contents its even worse
Would you like some ham with your melodrama?

Yeah I have to agree I think this he is being a bit dramatic, the "contents" hes referring to don't make sense to be handed out for free or even made in that respect even if it was a subscription based title, extra cosmetic stuff has always costed extra money in any game regardless of subscription fee or not... <.<

"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
Last edited by ProtectorOfFaith on Nov 19, 2012, 11:34:25 PM
"
Aminence wrote:
"
There are other areas such as purchasable cosmetic microtransactions (animations, weapon particle effects, pets, etc) that we have been working hard on. I'll cover their progress in a future update

The disapointment.

It's nice that this game is not a pay to win, but pay to have more contents its even worse, and I'd rather pay the game 20~ bucks initially for all the contents than partially. =/

That's my opinion.

You seem to be under the impression that the content will be stuff like weapons or different areas.

It's all simply cosmetic stuff. Nothing to be gained from it what so ever other than 300% more shiny.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Pets for microtransaction, can we have our Kiwi's out and a microtransaction pet at the same time?
deleted
Last edited by Aminence on Jan 14, 2013, 7:26:20 PM
Since when is fluff cosmetics/pets considered 'content'? Fail trolls...

Back to topic, cant wait for act 3! Damn alpha and botw teasers, me wants :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info