Act Three progress update

"
Glutexo wrote:
"
prodiii wrote:
I still follow the updates but to be honest from a point of a player who already played the game one year ago and its still in close beta without act 3 i have to actually say "whatever"...
Until you call it open beta without future wipes im not touching it. Lack of a date tells me it wont happen this year anyway ...

yep, the char wipes prevent me from playing too. i hope a3 & open beta will come this year...

then stop signing up to be beta testers. GRR... i have a lot i want to say to you two right now but its not the time or place, so go hold mommy's hand and we'll call you when the big bad scary game isn't so scary for you any more.

great job GGG. things are looking very good so far, cant wait to see the purchasable cosmetic microtransactions
Do you plan to polish Merveil somewhere in the future ? Compared to the Vaal Oversoul, it feels rather crude.
Hrmm.. I was hoping for some additional skills/modifiers for act 1/2. Like when you enter cruel the zombies (not the skill) get life leech or something. All it is, is more health and damage.

Judging from this post something like this doesn't seem to be planned ):
"
banezilla wrote:

then stop signing up to be beta testers. GRR... i have a lot i want to say to you two right now but its not the time or place, so go hold mommy's hand and we'll call you when the big bad scary game isn't so scary for you any more.

great job GGG. things are looking very good so far, cant wait to see the purchasable cosmetic microtransactions

the funny thing is i played several months before you even registered on this page ... so maybe a lil bit of respect to those who gave feedback before you even put your fingers onto the game.
the problem is i played long and i was wiped like 3 or 4 times and then had to play again. its funny till some point. i was the first player who dropped 6 connected blue slot chest and it was like woooohooooo those times. it was so funny until the next wipe when you realised the fun was only for a week or 2 and you didnt even managed to trade the item for something to use for your character or lvl an appropiate character to use it.
so no thx. i wont do this again.
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
"
prodiii wrote:
"
banezilla wrote:

the funny thing is i played several months before you even registered on this page ... so maybe a lil bit of respect to those who gave feedback before you even put your fingers onto the game.
the problem is i played long and i was wiped like 3 or 4 times and then had to play again. its funny till some point. i was the first player who dropped 6 connected blue slot chest and it was like woooohooooo those times. it was so funny until the next wipe when you realised the fun was only for a week or 2 and you didnt even managed to trade the item for something to use for your character or lvl an appropiate character to use it.

You mean you only realized then that the game was going to get wiped? I guess that's why it helps to read. Or you did read, didn't like the idea, and went on anyways, just so you can bitch about it later.
Looking good , cant wait for OB.
GGG - Why you no?
I really expected open beta by now. I come and check wtf is new, but I do not care because whatever is new will be wiped, and as much as i love starting new characters I dont like doing so 10000 times.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
BJSV wrote:
I really expected open beta by now. I come and check wtf is new, but I do not care because whatever is new will be wiped, and as much as i love starting new characters I dont like doing so 10000 times.

Then don't beta test.
"
prodiii wrote:
"
banezilla wrote:

just because you cried about the game for longer then ive been playing it doesn't mean i have to show any respect. ive seen most of your post and looks like you have not played the game in a long time so your time in the game means nothing to me. (not to mention most post was about you crying again)

if you want to sit back and wait for OB then great do so, but if you have nothing else to give feedback on then go play WOW until then and have a nice day.
Its beta, closed one! Its not ment for your enjoyment, its ment for polishing all the bugs and game experience as whole.

I came back after 2 months break and i was stunned how much they did, and you guys bitch about wiping chars? jeez, just DONT beta test :D

also nobody cares when you joined and how long you played, so dont say it like we should praise you as elder or something like that.... get over yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info