>>>"The Rolling Thunder" Cyclone+Discharge <<<

in which way do we make use of the spell crit chance nodes? are they necessary, or are they just a way to buff the discharge output dmg?
"
d9600371 wrote:
in which way do we make use of the spell crit chance nodes? are they necessary, or are they just a way to buff the discharge output dmg?

It buffs our discharge dmg output by alot.
IGN: YWDL_LargoLaGrande
Hi,

nice and interesting build.

How about playing endgame (70+ maps) with that build?
For me, the build seems a bit to offensive, is it viable at endgame and solo play?

For my theoretical build, I sacrifices some critical nodes to get more elemental and chaos resists. For more life leech (and more critical?) I choose some additional attack/movement speed nodes and Master of Arena

Regarding Auras.
Instead of running Purity (now more ele resists nodes), I could use Clarity for mana regeneration

What do you think?

Thank you
Sorry for my bad English
I too would love to see how this performs on maps, especially 1v1 vs bosses.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Majere wrote:
Hi,

nice and interesting build.

How about playing endgame (70+ maps) with that build?
For me, the build seems a bit to offensive, is it viable at endgame and solo play?

For my theoretical build, I sacrifices some critical nodes to get more elemental and chaos resists. For more life leech (and more critical?) I choose some additional attack/movement speed nodes and Master of Arena

Regarding Auras.
Instead of running Purity (now more ele resists nodes), I could use Clarity for mana regeneration

What do you think?

Thank you

I sucessfully cleared 70 maps with it, and I feel like it is really defensive..

Bosses take a bit longer though, but that's still about the average killing time with a normal build.

"
Dmillz wrote:
I too would love to see how this performs on maps, especially 1v1 vs bosses.

Sadly I dont have that char anymore, but I can tell you I did really well.
"
hilliholli wrote:

Why is that?

I made that build in standard with little modifications so it can include Voll's Devotion (5 Endurance charges, 2-3 optimisations you didn't pay attention to, like those 12hp taken instead of 20hp and 20 strength). I also took Eldritch Battery instead of the 2 mana nodes above the power charge, because it saves a skill point and provides more mana (about 300 in my particular case).

And those changes really make the cleaning speed insane, it's just not comparable to the power charges only version, most often I just cyclone once through a pack of mobs and they die before I reach the other side (in maps).

The only problem is that those changes are costly in passives, so I won't have Vaal Pact until lv80, which means I'll keep one shotting myself on reflection until then.
"
Etesias wrote:
"
hilliholli wrote:

Why is that?

I made that build in standard with little modifications so it can include Voll's Devotion (5 Endurance charges, 2-3 optimisations you didn't pay attention to, like those 12hp taken instead of 20hp and 20 strength). I also took Eldritch Battery instead of the 2 mana nodes above the power charge, because it saves a skill point and provides more mana (about 300 in my particular case).

And those changes really make the cleaning speed insane, it's just not comparable to the power charges only version, most often I just cyclone once through a pack of mobs and they die before I reach the other side (in maps).

The only problem is that those changes are costly in passives, so I won't have Vaal Pact until lv80, which means I'll keep one shotting myself on reflection until then.

Because the char was on domination and I needed currency for other chars :P
I'm having some problems with dex requirements. Which is the best way to buff our dex?
Also, is it possible to sustain in some way blood rage?
Just started this build fresh, carnt wait to start maps :DDDD
Just read if I use lifeleech q20% vaal pact is not needed against reflect mobs, Is it true? any proof? It will give me a lot of points to spend on other nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info