>>>"The Rolling Thunder" Cyclone+Discharge <<<

"
orava wrote:
Why you are taking for example those 3x 0.4% life regeneration notes instead of 3x 8% mana notes? If you take vaals pack, life regenerate is useless?

PS: you are actually wasting 5 note just for nothing usefully.

Wow, I totally forgot about that.
I changed stuff around on the build, before that it wasnt vaals pact!

Thank you very much!
IGN: YWDL_LargoLaGrande
"
hilliholli wrote:
"
orava wrote:
Why you are taking for example those 3x 0.4% life regeneration notes instead of 3x 8% mana notes? If you take vaals pack, life regenerate is useless?

Thank you very much!

No problem!

There are still few things what I could do different ways.

1. Pick up Mind drinker passive note and also wurms belt or 1x 2% mana leech ring (easy to obtain) to fix mana problems. There are also another way to fix it and it's to take mana leech into 6 link (or replace critical strike chance).

With this "fix" you don't need % mana notes or % mana reg notes as you will get full mana from every cyclone used. This gives a lot free notes which you could spend much wisely.

Edit: there are a lot more to improve on your build but I need to leave from work now...

Last edited by orava on Oct 30, 2013, 10:54:24 AM
"
orava wrote:
"
hilliholli wrote:
"
orava wrote:

Thank you very much!

No problem!

There are still few things what I could do different ways.

1. Pick up Mind drinker passive note and also wurms belt or 1x 2% mana leech ring (easy to obtain) to fix mana problems. There are also another way to fix it and it's to take mana leech into 6 link (or replace critical strike chance).

With this "fix" you don't need % mana notes or % mana reg notes as you will get full mana from every cyclone used. This gives a lot free notes which you could spend much wisely.

Edit: there are a lot more to improve on your build but I need to leave from work now...

Why would I pick minddrinker? I deal barely any physical damage..
well I also thought if its possible to circumvent the need for a lot of reg or mana leech, probably with a good dagger with high %phys and 9,x crit it might be possible, but i still have my doubts since cyclone needs a lot of mana. I think I will go for clarity on blood magic.
You miss out on the "double dmg" to 1H cyclone node. Master of the Arena. Range means stuff, the links also miss multistrike. The + massive attack speed works wonders. Also, you are withinrange of getting some light dmg. and attempting shockstacking by cyclone.
"
Chiliconkarma wrote:
You miss out on the "double dmg" to 1H cyclone node. Master of the Arena. Range means stuff, the links also miss multistrike. The + massive attack speed works wonders. Also, you are withinrange of getting some light dmg. and attempting shockstacking by cyclone.

Multistrike? That's like begging for desync with cyclone. :)

And I already shockstack with the discharges since I discharge rapidly and discharge also crits.

And I think I already have enough aoe to not spend 4 points to get master of arena

would this work even better with dualwield dagger?

edit: and does this build benefit from attack speed?
Last edited by BProph on Oct 31, 2013, 1:58:06 PM
"
BProph wrote:
would this work even better with dualwield dagger?

edit: and does this build benefit from attack speed?

It would work with dual dagger, but that would lower the survivability by a lot! It's already hard to get max resist with 3 uniques equipped.

And it benefits alot from attack speed, more procs for discharge.
Could you do this using flicker strike instead of cyclone?
"
Eakrich wrote:
Could you do this using flicker strike instead of cyclone?

I bet you could, but Im sure it would proc way less often since you dont hit multiple targets at one.
Though I have no clue how it works with melee splash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info