>>>"The Rolling Thunder" Cyclone+Discharge <<<

may u can add some piety and map videos would be nice
While the concept is quite sound, I ran across one of these CoC Discharge Cyclone guys in maps the other day and my god, they are the *worst* party-members.

Most Dischargers will lag you to some extent, but that CoC-style rapid-fire burst-lag and flashbangs white'ing out everything were unbearable. OMG I wanted to kill him. That single person was lagging the entire party constantly, and caused some lesser-equipped people to die in some of the more dangerous map/boss situations.

Not to mention the dps was nowhere near a proper Discharger's and stuff still lived after the tiny bursts. IMO CoC-Discharge builds are completely inappropriate for party play because they endanger everyone else and drag down overall party dps output.
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
Last edited by Myrthr on Dec 15, 2013, 10:53:56 PM
"
Myrthr wrote:
While the concept is quite sound, I ran across one of these CoC Discharge Cyclone guys in maps the other day and my god, they are the *worst* party-members.

Most Dischargers will lag you to some extent, but that CoC-style rapid-fire burst-lag and flashbangs white'ing out everything were unbearable. OMG I wanted to kill him. That single person was lagging the entire party constantly, and caused some lesser-equipped people to die in some of the more dangerous map/boss situations.

Not to mention the dps was nowhere near a proper Discharger's and stuff still lived after the tiny bursts. IMO CoC-Discharge builds are completely inappropriate for party play because they endanger everyone else and drag down overall party dps output.

Then the guy was doing it wrong, I clear pretty fast in groups and had none of my friends complain about lags yet.
you cant party with 'not-so-good' pc's.
IGN: YWDL_LargoLaGrande
Do you mind expanding on which nodes to get at level 10, 20, 30, etc.? It would really help me a lot.
"
Do you mind expanding on which nodes to get at level 10, 20, 30, etc.? It would really help me a lot.

You cant level as rolling thunder, you start with lvl 60ish
"
hilliholli wrote:
"

Hm.. I have recently made a new "Rolling Thunder" character. I havent gone far so I don't mind dropping it. What do you suggest me to do?
"
"
hilliholli wrote:
"

Hm.. I have recently made a new "Rolling Thunder" character. I havent gone far so I don't mind dropping it. What do you suggest me to do?

To do for leveling? Freezepulse I'd say.
"
5L= Cyclone + Increased critical strikes + Cast on crit + Discharge + Lifeleech

im care about mana what do you think about change ICS to mana leech ?

"
4L= Frenzy + lifeleech + cast on crit + discharge

or here LL to mana leech.

i think good idea is
3l Cast when stuned - reduced duration - lightining warp.
4l CwDT - Ice Spear - GMP - Power charge on critical

Can u make passive tree for 20-40-60 ?
i will make this build but mana is big problem and im confuse.

GJ
given the proximity, This build seems like a good candidate for MoM and EB. EB certainly would help with the mana problems at the very least.
Update please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info