pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

"
"
pabrt wrote:
"
I don't know if this question has been asked already or not (I checked some of the first pages then gave up because there are 56 pages in total): Would you be kind enough to give me a link to the script you use that enables you to use all flasks at once, please? Thank you in advanced.
I actually use a hardware macro, but this does bring up a good point that I need to update the OP with a FAQ or something, I'll do it sometime

Thank you for your concern. It'd be great if you'll upload it. :D

Hope he'll upload it soon!!
IGN: WhySoMap
is this build self-found possible? i want to do it in ambush
"
alkoxide wrote:

It is but it will be pretty expensive to get good gear. Like a 5L/6L. Good mods on daggers and pretty much the rest of the gear.

I mean, the only big problem I'm seeing here is getting a 5L and 6L on Voll's and good mods on daggers but I guess it should be possible if you invest a lot in fuses but meep.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
hi, i found this today

any viable or should i try to find betteR?

sry for noob question but i was taking little break ( 7 month). And now back to to POE!

Having so much fun this build!
"
juseq wrote:
hi, i found this today

sry for noob question but i was taking little break ( 7 month). And now back to to POE!

It's definitely good. Only missing AS and physical damage though. The life leech and spell crit aren't necessary and could be traded for the mods mentioned above but the dagger is good if you don't have any with crit, phys dmg and AS (core mods) with accuracy and mana.
Last edited by Majad on Mar 19, 2014, 5:55:46 AM
"
Majad wrote:
"
juseq wrote:
hi, i found this today

It's definitely good. Only missing AS and physical damage though. The life leech and spell crit aren't necessary and could be traded for the mods mentioned above but the dagger is good if you don't have any with crit, phys dmg and AS (core mods) with accuracy and mana.

Thanks for quik answer!
"
alkoxide wrote:

It's totally possible. I use self-found gear, except voll's devotion (but it isn't necessary, rare amulet with right stats will work).
As Majad mentioned above, your only problem is at least 5-linked voll's protector..
"
juseq wrote:
hi, i found this today

Awesome dagger imho.. especially in offhand.
You could do it with a 4l volls, but you'd be missing out on multistrike or life leech, both of which are very useful.

It's not the easiest build to do self found, but it is possible.
Didn't really think about going for 4L instead of 5L. At low levels a 4L Voll's is more than enough but not having that extra leech/AS from life leech/multistrike will be really noticeable once you hit higher levels (around 60 and up).

Like, if you're going to do self found then you really need to start saving every currency you come across to trade it for fuses on the shop.
i have no problem at all right now. just dinged lvl 52 while farming docks.

shitty gear but will buy gg gear when starting to clear maps.

here is my current gear:

will be using these when i ding lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info