pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

"
pabrt wrote:
"
I don't know if this question has been asked already or not (I checked some of the first pages then gave up because there are 56 pages in total): Would you be kind enough to give me a link to the script you use that enables you to use all flasks at once, please? Thank you in advanced.
I actually use a hardware macro, but this does bring up a good point that I need to update the OP with a FAQ or something, I'll do it sometime

Thank you for your concern. It'd be great if you'll upload it. :D
"
willycai wrote:
is e bvuild updated for 1.1.0?

Yep. But 1.1 barely changed it in the first place.

What do you guys think are major things I should add to the OP besides macros? I'm going to add a note about non-volls leagues viability, not sure what else!
Probably the nerf about Life Leech? That alone should be mentioned for new players or people trying out the build.

I personally think the nerf was a big hit and I noticed it significantly but my gear seems to be pretty average so meep.

The macro thing should also be in there I guess.

Whether the vaal doublestrike is necessary or not (I personally have no idea).
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Mar 12, 2014, 6:19:04 PM
Hey, I'm currently trying to run this build, but I'm having a number of issues around lvl 48. I know this is supposed to be a later game build, but I was looking for some input.

The main problem is Mana. I simply don't understand how you have enough mana regen to sustain the continuous Double Strikes. I'm using Mind Drinker and not running either aura yet, but I run out of mana very quickly.

Another thing I have a problem with is the 'initial crit'. Once I get a critical strike, I discharge about 20 times until everything is dead, but that initial crit to start the whole chain doesn't always come fast enough. I'm using a 5L Voll's and a 9.23% crit chance Golden Kris, with 2 'Gifts from Above'. I'm wondering if it's because I'm not using the Prismatic Eclipse/dual wielding crit nodes yet.

The last problem is survivability, though I imagine this will come soon enough. I don't feel like I'm leeching quickly or enough (haven't taken Vaal Pact yet), I get stun-locked occasionally (not using the granite/jade flasks due to life pot needs) and I get frozen often (no elemental flasks due to needing the life and mana). I think this last point is totally transient and should go away once I can comfortably use all the flasks and I get more health nodes, but I wanted to hear some thoughts.

Thanks for the great guide and reading this long message. I'm looking forward to some useful tips!
this build use dagger DivinariusImperial Skean is not good?
how do get a 501% attack speed boost?
Ign : BahBahBlueSheep
- ias on amu, rings, main hand weapon and gloves (main boost parameters besides skill tree nodes)
- nodes from the skill tree
- q20 double strike + multistrike gem (smaller boost)

+ the fact that his screenshot shows the stats of the double strike attack NOT the basic weapon attack
i dun see any + ais in his amu and rings..

i hav almost e same gear and same tree and im not even near 200%
only 140%
6.89 atk per sec and mine yeilds 2.99 atk per sec
forgot the global ias provided by his offhand weapon.. but your sure ur looking at the right tooltip? Just post your stuff here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info